Chapter 6

Sasuke woke up to Kakashi, closing the door to the room. He looked over to see Naruto lying on Kurama's back and Kurama just waking up. He stared as the fox slowly got up and started to lick Naruto's face. Naruto groaned as he attempted to push the fox away, but soon he gave in and sat up. He chuckled a little good morning to Kurama before walking in the bathroom.

     The fox glared at Sasuke, before trodding along behind Naruto. Why does that fox hate me so much? Sasuke thought as he got up to walk to the bathroom as well. When he knocked, Naruto opened the door with a toothbrush in his mouth and no shirt on. Sasuke blushed at the sight and went to brush his teeth.

     When the three got downstairs, Sakura was sitting at the table with her food in front of her. She looked at the two and greeted them with a smile on her face. Naruto said good-morning to everyone and gave Kurama some of his food yet again. After the three of them ate their breakfast, Kakashi told them they could start guarding Tazuna. Naruto had his famous smile and yelled with joy, while Sasuke just had a grin on his face.

     The five went to guard Tazuna, but first, Inari looked at Naruto sadly. Naruto smiled at him before going to catch up with the other four. When they hid gotten there, however, all of Tazuna's men was lying on the ground, injured. Naruto was the first to react, running towards them, asking if they could still move. Behind him, Kurama stood in a defensive stance, growling at nothing imparticular.

     Kakashi looked deep in thought; Sakura stayed close to Tazuna, a Kunai in her hand. Sasuke was overall shocked before he went over to Naruto and began sitting people on the edge of the bridge. "What in the world happened? Who could do this?" Naruto mumbled, placing yet another worker on the ledge of the bridge. Suddenly, a thick fog covered the deck and everything around it.

     Kakashi told Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura to step back and stay close. Kurama grabbed Naruto's sleeve and ran towards Kakashi, Sasuke, following suite. The fox stood in front of Naruto growling. Suddenly, a bunch of Zabuza's' surrounded them, the broad blade sticking out from behind his back. Kurama crept close to Naruto and growled louder.

Sasuke ran and cut every one of the water clones until the real Zabuza appeared. He was with a kid who looked about ten or so years younger than him. The kid, Haku, ran forwards and attacked Sasuke. Sasuke, who was just as fast as him, was able to block his attack. Naruto was protecting Tazuna with Sakura while Kakashi started to fight with Zabuza.

Not too long after Sasuke and Haku started fighting, he had formed this ice cage type thing. The two heard a scream, and Sakura looked at Naruto. "Go help, Sasuke-Kun! I can protect him on my own." Sakura whispered to him. Naruto complied and ran over to the ice mirror structure. He saw Sasuke with a few needles through his shoulders and legs.

"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled, running over and drawing a Kunai knife. Kurama stood in front of both of them, protecting them. The needles we're aimed at both of them. Kurama protected Sasuke on Naruto's orders, while Naruto deflected most of the senbon to the best of his abilities. That had gone on for a while, Naruto slowly being impaled more and more until Sasuke stood up and began fighting with him.

The two were fighting, and Naruto started to summon his shadow clones. He got thrown back, and his back collided with the ground. Kurama ran over to him, but Naruto got up and ran back to Sasuke. But suddenly, Naruto got a bad feeling. "Kurama, go to Inari's house.

     Make sure they're alright! I'll be alright over here, get there as fast as you can!" Naruto whispered to Kurama before the fox ran off at an insanely fast pace. It had been a good thirty minutes, Naruto and Sasuke both severely injured. Naruto had used up most of his chakra, creating shadow clones for Sasuke. Meanwhile, Sasuke had used up most of his Chakra with his Sharingan.