Chapter 24

'... wait a minute, Jiraiya?' Naruto thought, stunned for a moment. There was no way the man that was going to train him would be a total perv! No way!

"No way," Naruto mumbled, utterly horrified. Jiraya cackled in front of him.

"That's right! So you've heard of me! Now, quit bothering me and let me do my research in peace," He said, turning around to continue peaking at the women. Naruto stared at Jiraiya and then at his unconscious friend. He felt himself start to get pissed off.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT MY FRIEND, HUH? YOU BETTER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!" Naruto shouted, holding his Kunai properly in his hand. Jiraiya looked at him with disinterest and then back at Sasuke.

     "He'll live. Leave me alone. I'm working," he said nonchalantly. Naruto gritted his teeth, royally pissed off.

      "YOU AREN'T DOING ANY RESEARCH. YOU'RE JUST AN OLD PERV PEAKING AT THE LADIES!" Naruto yelled, satisfied as the two of them heard the screech and scrambling of ladies rushing to get out of the water. Jiraiya was significantly less impressed.

     "YOU LITTLE BRAT! Getting caught peaking, how troublesome!" Jiraiya groaned into his hands. Naruto grinned as an idea popped into his head.

     "Now! As compensation for hurting my friend, I'll allow you to train me!" Naruto said as Jiraiya walked toward him. He scoffed and shoved Naruto as he walked by.

      "Like I would ever train a brat like you! You don't deserve my training," He scoffed. Naruto glared at him before picking Sasuke up on his back.

     "Hah! As if an old perv like you doesn't deserve to train me, but I'm letting you anyways!" Naruto said, running up to him and tugging on his shirt, trying to get him to stop. The man shrugged him off.

     "Leave me alone, you damned brat! Go take your friend to be or something!" He yelled, stomping away. Naruto grunted in annoyance at how increasingly heavy Sasuke was becoming.

     "Fine! But I'll be back for my training!" Naruto yelled before running away. Jiraiya did nothing but scoff at the empty threat before continuing to walk away. Naruto grunted before jumping from roof to roof to Sasuke's apartment.

•Time Skip•

     Sasuke was thrown down on his couch, and Naruto hurriedly rushed to the balcony.

'Bye, Sasuke!' Naruto thought before he slipped his shoes on and ran out to the balcony. He closed the balcony door and closed his eyes.

     'Let's start training,' Naruto said before he felt himself get sucked into a seal. He reappeared at a clearing in the woods with Jiraiya next to him, looking bewildered.

     "Y-You! Where did you come from? I didn't sense any chakra from you till right now!" Jiraiya said, wide-eyed. Naruto grinned and grabbed the part of his shirt he had grabbed earlier, which showed small, black writing on it, a seal. Jiraiya's eyes went wide; this was...

     "You- how do you know this Jutsu?" He stared at him. Naruto's grin only grew

     'T-this kid.. that's... Minato's Jutsu! How does this kid know a Jutsu like this?' He thought. Naruto grinned harder.

     "I know, I'm awesome; you don't have to tell me," Naruto shrugged, a triumphant smile on his face.

     "So, what are we doing here anyway?" Naruto asked, looking around until he saw through the bushes some girls in swimsuits.

     "YOU OLD PERV! STOP PEAKING AT GIRLS," Naruto shouted, Jiraiya attempting to silence him. The girls screamed and ran to their things on the other end of the river.

     "You damned brat! Quit ratting me out!" Jiraiya yelled, attempting to cover his mouth. But Naruto just appeared behind him, a triumphant grin on his face as he put his hands on his hips.

"You gonna train me now?" Naruto asked as he stared at the white-haired man in front of him. Jiraiya looked at him and sighed,

     "Okay, I'll train you on one condition," he started, staring at Naruto. The blond boy leaned closer, nodding his head.

     "Bring me a stacked girl to keep me company," he said with a blush on his face and a creepy smirk. Naruto felt his will to live die out for the second time that day. He sighed and rubbed his face.

"If I give you that, will you train me?" He asked. Jiraiya nodded furiously. Naruto cracked his knuckles and sighed.

     "Fine. SEXY-JUTSU!" Naruto yelled, and a cloud of smoke enveloped him. When he emerged, however, a very... curvy lady with blond hair and whisker marks emerged. Jiraiya a jaw dropped, and his fingers started twitching oddly. Naruto's face almost contorted in disgust.

     "W-what kinda Jutsu is this kid? This is great!" He asked, staring at Naruto.

     "I made it myself. It's called the Sexy Jutsu," Naruto stated proudly. Jiraiya grinned; his fingers started to twitch in weird ways.

     "Ok, I'll train you, but only if you stay like this the entire time," he said, an odd look on his face. Naruto gawked at him before he began fuming.

     "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? THIS TAKES CHAKRA TOO, YOU PERV," Naruto yelled, transforming back. Jiraiya looked at him, annoyed, before sighing and rubbing his temples.

     "Fine, you little rat. But only if you go back to that every... once and a while," he said, that unsettling blush making its way on his face again. Naruto shuddered and shrugged,

     "Fine. Now. When does my training begin?" Naruto asked, a triumphant smile on his face.

"Now, of course. Come on; I know a good place."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! So sorry for the late chapter! In all honesty, I forgot to upload the chapter for around 2 weeks, so it should've been earlier! anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, and I love you all!! ❤️😁