*6. Oh so you're into sugar daddies?

Here's an even more crappier chapter to make up for yesterday's crappy chapter

Written 2/11/15

"Hey baby, guess who?" An arm wrapped around Niall's waist, another up to his face to cover his eyes.

"Ugh, what do you want Harold?" Niall moved his way out of Harry's arm, going back to unlocking his locker which by the way is in the worst fucking place ever. While some normal teenage boys would love to be only some feet away from the girls locker room, Niall hates it. As you see, Niall isn't like the boys at his school who would love to be by the girls locker room, Niall is straight up fucking gay. Like really gay, like cock up the ass gay (even though he's still a virgin). Anyways, being close by the girls locker room is hell, seeing as some skanks decide to pour the whole perfume bottle on themsleves. To sum it up: it smells like Macy's perfume department.

"Oh, Princess. I told you to call me Daddy." Harry smirked and leaned against another locker, looking like a total fuckboy.

"Okay, Harry. Don't you need to be in class right now?" He closed his locker shut after getting all the things he needed for his next class, walking away from the train wreck that is Harry Styles. While many normal people would like to be chased down by Harry Styles, Niall doesn't like it. It's quite annoying, actually. Even if he is hot.

"Baby, why do you keep walking away?"

"Because I rather not get a jail sentence for stomping out all your insides."

"Damn princess. So aggressive today, huh?"

"Harry, leave before I punch you in the face."

"Being punched in the face by you would be an honor." Harry tried to keep up with Niall but damn, for someone so short he walks fucking fast. It doesn't help that there is probably a billion people in the damn hallways.

Niall stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at Harry. "Why are you so obsessed with me?"

Harry grinned. "Oh I wanna know!" He laughed, dramatically slapping his knee.

He looks like a dying seal.

After Harry regained himself and stood up he spoke, "How 'bout we skip the rest of today's classes and go make the car rock?" He had a shit eating grin on his face an in Niall's head, he punched the fucker in the face.

"Or how about you write me check for two million dollars then leave me alone, yeah? Sounds nice."

"Oh so you're into sugar daddies?" He said, a grin on his face, making him look like a frog.

"I'm into guys who aren't fuckboys. And you clearly are a fuckboy."

"I'm hurt." He said, putting a hand over his heart.

Niall rolled his eyes. "You will be if you don't leave me the fuck alone." Niall turned at Harry raising an eyebrow.

The bell rang through the hallways, causing students to run off to their classes and soon it was just Niall and Harry.

"So," Harry spoke.

"Yes"

"Nudes?"

##guysss. So if j out the little * thing by the chapter title it means that the chapter will be written like this.

I actually had this in the back of my notes in my phone and decided I could use this for this book##

&NOT EDITED SOZ&