*24. for Daddy

Written 5/13/15 not edited srry I need to clean my room

I gulped and my hands fumbled with Harry's belt. I pulled the belt out from the belt lips and set it to the side, unzipping the zipper next. Harry licked his lips, looking down at me where I was on my knees.

Harry had a visable tent in his boxers when I pulled down his jeans, and yeah, there is no way I'll be able to take that in my mouth. Harry noticed my nervousness and chuckled running a hand through my hair. "It's fine, baby. You don't have to."

I nodded my head. "I want to."

Harry and I haven't even been going out for a day and I'm already on my knees for him.

I took in a shaky breath and hooked my fingers on the hem of his boxers, slowly pulling them down. His member was soon uncovered, causing me to gasp. Yup, absolutely no way I'll be able to fit that in my mouth.

I swallowed and took Harry in my hand, giving it a few small tugs. Harry grinned down at me. "Keep going." He encouraged.

Harry embedded his hands in my hair once again when I gave a few kitten licks to his head. I let out a breath and took Harry in my mouth, keeping my tongue flat and cheeks hallow. "Fu.ck, you're doing so good, princess. So good for your first time." Harry praised, leaning his head back on the stall wall.

Whatever I couldn't fit in my mouth, was in my hands. Spit dribbled down my lips as I developed a rythem, bobbing my head up and down, trying not to trigger my gag reflex.

I licked up his shaft, back up to the head to collect the salty precum on my tongue wincing at the taste. I looked up at Harry with my eyes wide and he groaned, pulling my hair.

"So pretty with your pink lips stretched around my coc.k." Tears started to rise in my eyes as I tried to take even more of him in my mouth. I let a few tears fall and Harry wiped them away with his thumb, cooing. "Don't take what you can't handle, baby. It's fine."

I pulled away from his length, a string of spit between my mouth and his dick. "F.uck, princess." Harry growled, giving a harsh pull to my hair when I kissed the top of his head.

I took his co.ck back into my mouth and his balls in my hand, massaging them. I looked up at Harry who had his head thrown back and his mouth curved into an 'O' shape as profanities and moaned left his lips.

Harry looked back down at me where I was on my knees, looking up at him with wide eyes. Harry moaned loudly before releasing into my mouth with a howl.

"So pretty for Daddy."

---

Harry pulled up his pants, putting the belt back in the loops. "You did great, baby."

I smiled sheeplishly and I felt my face flush red. The bell rang just a few seconds ago so I exited the stall and fixed my messy hair in the mirror. Harry wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Next time, it's your turn."

With that, he turned away to leave the bathroom. I bit my lip and followed, walking with my head down to my locker to pull out my books.

I just had a dick in my mouth.

I just gave my first boyfriend a blow job after being together for just a day in a school bathroom.

My cheeks flamed at that thought.

I entered my next class just before the bell rang and rushed to my seat. Louis was sat in front of me and turned around. "So," He started. "What did you and curly fries do in the bathroom?"

"Nothing." I answered quickly. Louis just smirked and turned back around.

"Hey Ni?"

"Yeah?"

"You have cum on your cheek."

---

Harry kicked his shoes off and threw them in corner before flopping down on my bed. "So," He started, turning to his side to look at me. "Remember when I told you I'd pay you back?" I nodded my head, laughing nervously.

"I think that time has come." Harry crawled towards me, his hands already starting to unbutton my pants.

"H-Harry, my sister is home." I hissed. Harry already started to mouth at me through my pants causing me to lift my hips. "Stop."

"I don't know baby, your actions don't look like you want me to stop." Harry looked up at me with a smirk on his face, licking his lips.

"F.uck, f.uck, f.uck. Okay just do something." I'm trying not to act like a virgin, but I am a virgin.

Harry laughed and finished pulling down my pants, leaving me in my boxers. He groaned and licked my hipbones, dragging his teeth over them once in a while. His palm was placed on my dick, palming me.

"Harry." I dragged out the ending in a loud pitched whiny moan. My hands found their way into his curly locks of hair and my pants got louder when Harry pulled down my boxers.

"So cute." Harry cooed, blowing air onto my member. "Lift up your hips." Harry comanded. When I lifted my hips, he stuck a pillow under them and kicked my pants and boxers off the bed.

"I'm gonna do something okay? Just tell me if you need me to stop." I nodded.

Harry brought up two of his fingers to his mouth and sucked on them. Seconds later he took them out and I felt something cold press at the rim of my hole making me gasp.

"It's going to feel weird at first but it'll feel good soon, okay? Just releax." Harry pushed in his middle finger to the first knuckle.

It was an odd feeling, something I wasn't used to but I was willing to give it a try.

Harry fitted in the rest of his long finger, wiggling it around a tiny bit. I spread my legs further apart and bent them at the knee to give him easier access. He started thrusting it in and out at a steady pace, curving his fingers.

"Fu.ck Harry." I whimpered, fisting at the sheets.

"Can you take another?"

"Yes, fu.ck please." Harry smirked and added in another. "Oh god!" I yelped, knocking my head back into the pillow. Harry continued moving his fingers and curving them until he hit a certain spot in me that made my knees jerk and back arch upwards.

"Harry, Harry, Harry." I repeated Harry's name like a mantra. I felt my stomach and my thighs tighten as my toes curled. "I-I'm going to cum." I stuttered.

I was so close to my release when the door opened and slammed into the wall.

"Niall - Oh my god!"

--

##trololololol no control was on repeat for like 4 hours already guys I'm dyibg. this is ugly but it's chapter 24 I think and yall need some smut - it's badly written but it's smut##

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY, IT'S CALLED INFECTION OKI I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT K K K. BYE