*20. last night's events

Written 4/24/15

LAST NIGHT'S EVENTS

"Y'know, they say you have to fuck on the third date." He said, licking his lips.

"Shut up you bastard." Quickly, I pressed my laser gun against his chest and pulled the trigger. His vest blinked red and made a short buzzing noise.

"I'm - I'm hurt." Harry said. He dropped to his knees and clutched his chest over dramatically before falling to the floor, "I've been shot." After the words left his mouth, a loud alarm rang, signaling that the 15 minutes were over.

"Get up you big idiot," I giggled, lightly kicking him with my foot. Harry got back on his feet and we walked back to the starting point, waiting for the five second count down.

--

After a few more good 15 minute long laser tag rounds, we decided it was time to head out. We where now at at a small bakery because I wanted some damn churros. Harry sat down across from me with a piece of red velvet cake infront of him, while I had my amazing churros with chocolate sauce. Soft jazz music played in the bakery and a few busboys were cleaning the tables and sweeping. Harry leaned closer to me and whispered, "Hey baby, are you a busboy because I want to bust that ass." And oh my fucking god, that was so bad I wanted to throw my churros at him.

"That's so cringe worthy, I might die," I chuckled.

"Whatever, that was good. You know it was." Harry took a piece of cake on his fork and pushed it over to me, "want a bite?"

I shook my head, "No, I'm fine."

"C'mon, it's good. It's like having a mouth orgasm."

"I haven't even had a real orgasm."

"Well," Harry tsked, "If you let me into your life, you would have already experienced many, many orgasms." He said teasingly and licked his lips. Again he pushed the fork towards me and I signed and gave it, eating off his fork.

"Oh my fucking god," I moaned, covering my mouth so he couldn't see the food as I spoke, "What the fuck is this piece of heaven?"

Harry chuckled and shook his head. "I think we should get going, it's 9:45 and I really want to do something else with you."

I nodded my head and shoved the last churro in my mouth. Harry chuckled and brought his thumb up to my mouth, cleaning the smudge of chocolate sauce off the corner of my mouth and licked it clean, "Delicious."

"That's so fucking gross! Harry!" I yelped, reaching my arm over to hit his bicep, "unsanitary." Harry let out a chortle and pushed his chair back to get up. I said a small thank you to the little old lady working behind the counter when we walked out the door, the bells chiming. I opened the car door before for myself Harry could and slide in, buckling up. Harry followed after and started the car. Ripetide by Vance Joy started to play through out the car. Harry started to sing along to the lyrics and I was lightly humming. It wasn't that late but there wasn't many people out besides teenagers and some middle schoolers who think they're so cool.

Harry pulled up on the parking lot of a park. I furrowed my eyebrows in confused, why are we at a park? At 9:45? "Um Harry? Why are we here?"

"I need to show you something," Harry and I climbed out of the car, "When I was younger, I would always come here and go into the plants and find different hang out places.' He explained, "I've been coming down to this one particular place ever since I was 12."

I walked behind him, hugging my arm around my torso. "How are you not cold?" I asked, I could see the fog coming from my mouth, "You don't even have proper sleves!"