*13. Boyfriend material

Written 3/22/15 and 3/23/15

"Fuck." Harry whispers, closing his eyes.

"Idiot." Niall kissed Harry's cheek before he smashed a eggs on Harry's head, one after another. He laughed and pushed Harry off of him. A total of 5 eggs colored Harry's head, Harry sat with his mouth agaped, wiping his eyes.

"You fucking bastard."

Niall giggled, getting up from the grass before Harry could get a hold of him, but apparently he wasn't going fast enough because Harry gripped Niall's waist, pulling him over his shoulder. Niall squealed and kicked his legs, "Put me down, I swear to god I will stab egg shells into your eyeballs!" Niall hit his fist over Harry's back.

"You little tease." Harry set Niall down on top of a hay stack.

"I don't know why you would think I'd kiss you."

"Oh please, you know you want to kiss me."

"Whatever. What time is it? I have to be home before 10."

Harry walked over to the table, poking the home button on his phone through the bag. The phone lit up, it was already 9:12.

"9:12"

"Oh."

"Yeah. Are you hungry?"

Niall nodded, getting off the hay stack. "Are we going back to town or did you bring something?"

"I brought stuff. Come one." Harry and Niall walked back to the car, leaving paint prints behind them. Harry opened the back door, taking out a cooler and 2 blanks and a huge body pillow, handing Niall the body pillow. They both walked over to a clean patch of grass, laying the blanket out.

"So are we going to get out of these clothes or?" Niall asked, opening the cooler and looking through all the food products.

"Yeah, unless you want to wash off the paint in the lake over there." Harry said, pointing towards the lake that was reflecting the rising moon.

"No thanks."

Niall started making himself a sandwhich with the items in the cooler. Niall passed Harry a caprisuns and the items to make a sandwich.

Niall took a bite of his sandwich before speaking, "you know, you're not so bad, Harry."

"Oh really?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Niall nodded, laying on the blanet, not giving a shit of paint was getting smeared all over the blanket.

"Would you say I'm boyfriend material?"

"Nope."

"Wow."

Harry got up and closed the cooler, moving it to the side and spreading out another blanket to cover the both of them. Harry got under the blanket, laying his head on the pillow to face Niall.

"This is the part where we fuck."

"Ugh. I was wrong, you are bad." Niall groaned, turning to his other side to face away from Harry.

"Y'know, that just gives me full access to spoon you."

"Try it and I will elbow you in the nose."

"I'll take the risk." Harry moved closer, wrapping his arms around Niall's waist.

"I still hate you."

"No you don't."

"Yeah I do."

"Ride me to prove it."

And that time Niall did elbow Harry.

--

Niall closed the door behind him, his clothes in one hand, the house keys in the other. As soon as he closed the door, he heard feet rushing down the stairs.

Louis.

"Niall!" Louis sing-songed, but stopping in his tracks when he saw the state Niall was in. "What the hell did you guys do?" Louis motioned to Niall's clothes and hair.

"We had an egg fight with paint inside of them."

"Yeah, okay whatever. But did you guys do the frick frackle "

"No, Louis! Fuck off."

Niall walked up the stairs to the bathroom in his room, Louis following behind like a lost puppy, "I'm gonna take a shower, go do whatever you did for the past hours." Niall shooed Louis off.

"I wanked for the past hours. Are you sure you want me to do that?"

"You're so gross! Leave me alone." Niall laughed, shutting the door to the bathroom.

Once he peeled the paint splattered clothes off his body he started the water and stepped into the shower, watching as multiple colors swirled in the watter, down the drain. He scrubbed at his body with a sponge, trying to get the paint off his skin, the skin turning the red.

He heard a small ping, signaling he got a text. Niall opened the curtains, drying his hands on the towel so he could unlock his phone. He rolled his eyes when he saw he had a new message from Harry.

Message from: harry
Sent: 10:23 PM

"Maybe next time we can get frick frackling ;)"

## clap clap for shitty chapters! *throws glitter in the air*##

/vote
/comment
/share

Love uuuu.