*30. those 6 words

Written 7/22/15 !!! lightly edited !!!

"Bye mom, I'm going to Harry for a bit!" I yelled from the couch where I was putting on my shoes, tying the white laces.

"Do you need a ride? Your father is going to the shops to pick a few things up he could take you." Mom said, poking her head around the corner.

I shook my head to decline the offer. "No, it's fine. Harry's already here to pick me up."

"Will an adult be at his house at all times?" Mom said.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, mom. His mom just got off from work." That was a lie, but she didn't have to know.

"Okay, I guess it's fine." I was about to leave before my mom called me back. "Niall, I'll let you stay at Harry's until 11, just this once. I am trusting nothing will be happening right?"

"Yes mom, besides, Harry's mom will be there at all times." I knew both of those were lies, but again, she didn't have to know.

With that I got up from the couch an out the door before giving my mom another goodbye. Harry's car was in the driveway an I could see him bobbing his head and singing along to some song.

I walked over to his car and slide in the passangers seat. "Hmm, nice choice of song." I laughed. The Jonas Brothers "Burning up" was playing throughout the car. I never took Harry as someone who liked boybands, especially Disney boybands from maybe about five years ago.

"Shut up," His checks flushed and he turned down the volume. "The Jonas Brothers are the only decent boyband, well, were."

"God, you're such an idiot." I smiled, moving my hand to the radio to turn the volume up.

---

"I swear, Harry, this is the worst idea ever." I moaned out, gripping tightly in the white sheets infront of me. I clenched my teeth together harshly before pushing back onto Harry.

"Fűck," Harry groaned, one of his hands in my hair as he fucked into me. "no its not, you look hot, baby."

I heard another iPhone camera clicking noise go off an I whinned into the mattress. "Who's phone are you taking the pictures on?"

"I'm switching between yours and mine." Harry leaned across my body and connected his mouth to my neck, his bare chest pressed to my back. "Look so good baby." Another click went off.

"Harry," I dragged the y out in his name, my left hand going back to pull on his hair that wasn't all that much curly anymore. "what time is it?"

Harry snapped his hips forward, grunting every now and then. "It's 4:37, my mom won't be home until late. Like maybe 8."

Harry pulled out slowly and turned me around on my back. He pulled my left leg over his shoulder and placed his dick back at my entrance, thrusting in. "Oh fűck," I whimpered, "Fűck me, daddy." My hands on Harry's biceps, my fingernails leaving cresent shapes in the tattooed skin.

With one hand, Harry kept himself balanced on top of me and with the other, he picked up a phone that I noticed was mine. "'m taking a video." With that, Harry started recording.

Harry grunted as he snapped his hips forward. My mouth was agaped in pleasure and my head was thrown back. Waves of pleasure came over me, Harry was fucking into me as I gave a few good tugs at my leaking c ock. "So fucking pretty, god. You look so pretty, taking in daddy's c ock like a good boy." Harry gasped as I clenched around him.

"Harry, Harry. Oh fűck, faster." I moaned out, arching my back.

Harry stopped recording and threw my phone on the carpeted floor. His hand came down to smack my hand away from c ock and entwined our hands together against the bed. Harry's face was hidden in the crook of my neck, his lips attached to the skin. "Fűck," he grunted. "I'm close, pretty."