*18. high voltage

Written 4/12/15 !probably rlly needs to be edited!

"Oh my god." I groaned when Harry's car rolled up outside. It's 5:37, he's supposed to be here at 6.

I had on a blue sweater with a whale on it, black jeans that I may have wore this whole week, and a pair of white converse. I checked my reflection in the mirror one last time and went down stairs. Harry was already in the house, conversating with my mom in the kitchen.

I stood at the door way and eyed Harry up. He had on a white biker tank top, blank skinny jeans with rips at the knees, and a black fedora on his head with those hideous Chelsea boots.

"Um, Harry." I spoke up, both of their heads snapped my way. Harry smiled and my mom went back to cooking.

"Hey, Sunshine." Harry walked over to me and draped an arm over my shoulder, pushing my close to him and leaving a kiss on my cheek. I winced and wiped my cheek, pushing him away from me.

"You're here early," I said with my arms crossed while bitting the inside of my cheek. Harry nodded and grabbed my wrist, pulling me into his chest.

"Couldn't wait to see you." I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are so adorable!" I heard my mom squeal. I groaned and hid my face in the crook of Harry's neck. Harry had his arms resting at the small of back and I could feel his body vibrate as he let out chuckles at my embarrassment.

"Stop it you absolute wanker!" I pulled away from Harry and smacked his chest, his toned fucking chest.

My mom set down the spatula and cleaned her hands on the dish towel, "How about you boys stay for dinner so you don't go spending money on food?" Harry agreed and I almost stabbed myself because goddamn, now Harry is going to meet my family and that's not what I wanted to happen.

"Niall, can you call you're father and your sister down?" My mom asked me. I nodded my head and walked over to the bottom of the stairs.

"DAD, ARACELI! FOOD IS READY!"

"I could've done that too." My mom scolded me with her hands in her hips.

"Then why didn't you?" I sassed back and this is exactly why my parents never get me the things I want. Well that and the fact that I have a spoiled brat younger sister who gets everything she fucking wants.

Once the rest of the family was down, we sat down at the table and stacked our plates with sweet corn, mashed potatoes, and pork chops. Harry and dad had hit it off and started going on about last night's game. Harry and mom started conversating about cats. It turns out Harry had a couple of cats because his sister had a cat who had babies and couldn't keep all of them in her apartment building. Mom was absolutely obsessed with cats, we had one indoor cat and a couple of stray cats who hang around our yard because my mom keeps feeding them.

"So, Harry. Where did you and Niall meet?" Araceli said, she had on bright red lipstick and it made me want to punch her in the face. She's 13 for goddsake, when I was 13 I was counting all the cars in my car collection, not acting like a 25 year old.

Harry swollowed the food in his mouth before responding, "We met at school, actually. He was a freshman at school and I guess we just crossed paths when he couldn't find his way to home period."

Araceli seemed pleased with his answer and continued eating, "That lipstick actually looks really good on you, Araceli. Brings out your eyes."

Fucking liar.

Harry of course has to charm every single person in his path or he can't sleep at night. He can obviously see the lipstick stains on her teeth when she smiled at the compliment.