Characters Answer

Everyone comes walking into the room, sitting down on the red, plush sofas. Liam, Louis, and Zayn on one couch, Harry and Niall sat on the one across from them. The parents and Araceli are sat in the middle, Anne and Maura conversing while Bobby sits, bored.

The interviewer comes in and sits in the last free chair. "Okay, now that we're all in here let's start off with the questions. This one is for you, Niall. Both Morningniall and PeetasBurntBread21 ask "what do you like most about Harry?"

Niall looks at Harry then back at the interviewer. "Nothing. I absolutely hate the idiot."

Maura looks at her son with a confused expression. "What do you mean you hate Harry? I thought you two were together."

Niall rolls his eyes. "I was playing mom, but to answer your question - what I like most about Harry is his hands or hair."

Harry chuckles and drapes an arm over Niall's shoulder. "Naughty."

The interviewer smiles before moving on. "This next one is for you, Harry. It's from Morningniall again. They want to know: "Do you have kinks?"

Harry laughs awkwardly and looks towards his mom. "I do. I think I made it quite obvious that I have a daddy kink. Um, most of these probably fall under fetishes but I like dominating, inflicting pain, hair pulling, orgasm denial, and breath play. Oh, I also like cross-dressing."

The parents and the other other boys in the room looked over at Harry with wide eyes, Araceli couldn't care less and was tapping away on her phone. "That's quite the list, Harry." Bobby said.

Harry chuckled and gulped. "Next question, please."

The interviewer laughed before turning to the next card. "This question is for Niall from the same person. The question is "how big is Harry's dick?"

Before Niall could answer Louis piped up from his seat. "About eight inches!"

"Louis!" Niall yelled at him.

"What?" Louis shrugged his shoulders. "You told me."

Niall sighed. "Yeah, about eight inches. I don't know."

"These questions are very dirty." Mama Styles said, shaking her head.

"Okay," The interviewer turned to the next card with the next question. "This person, lovechildnarry, asked six questions. The first question is for Zayn. The question is "on a scale from 1 to 10 how jesus are you??""

Zayn's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. "I-I don't know. I never really considered myself to be jesus, but, um, I'll say 24 because that's what Louis' whispering in my ear."

Louis smiled and nodded, clearly pleased

"Anyways, this next question is still from lovechildnarry and it's for Niall, she says: "i ask this question all the time but what size boobs do you think you would have if u were a girl?""

"What sizes do boobs come in?" Niall asked, confused. "Um, I'll go with probably a B cup? Is that a reasonable size?"

"The next question is for Harry: "what's your favorite part of Niall's body?""

"My favorite part of his body is probably his thighs. They're cute and easy to leave finger prints on." Harry said, resting his hand on Niall's thigh.

"Hey, hey, hey, not so close." Bobby warned. Only if he knew what Harry did to Niall the night before.

"This next question is for Niall "do YOU have any kinks?"" The interviewer said, crossing her legs.

Niall hummed. "I-I don't know. I haven't tried anything yet, but I always wanted to be blind folded during sex."