*11. I wouldn't ride you but thanks

Written 3/22/15 ^^i will start by apologizing for such crappy chapters

Niall

Niall looked around his room, clothing pieces thrown aimlessly by Louis, who was now looking through his drawers, trying to find pants.

"We need to take you shopping. What the fuck is this?" Louis exasperated when he came across jeans with rips in the knees. "Your closet and drawers are sinful to the fashion world." He shook his head. Finally, after he emptied out all of his drawers, Louis found a decent pair of jeans to go with the rest of the outfit.

Louis got up from his knees (a/n aha u get it??) and shoved the clothes into Niall's arms, "Try this on."

Niall huffed, "It's almost 10 and I'm trying clothes on for a date I don't even want to go on!"

Niall slipped on the grey sweater with the words "perhaps fuck off may be too kind" over his t-shirt and took off his sweat pants to wiggle into the black skinny jeans Louis picked out.

"Damn, I would let you ride my dick," Louis looked over Nialls outfit and nodded his head.

"Yeah," Niall grimaced, " I wouldn't ride you but thanks."

After Niall put on his pajmas, they settled into bed with the lights off, scrolling through their social media sites, not once interacting only to show each other something funny on tumblr or ifunny.

Sleep overs are fun.

---

Harry

"Wow, I can't actually believe Niall is going to let you take him on a date." Zayn laughed. He was laying on Harrys floor in his room, watching The Walking Dead when Harry jumped up from the bed to tell Zayn the news.

"What are you saying?" Harry dramatically gasped, placing a hand over his heart.

"What I'm saying is that you're weird and Niall could do better."

"Wow, thanks Zayn. You're a true friend."

"I know. Just the best."

They both averted their eyes back to the TV. It was the episode where Beth got shot in the head by that one bitch cop Dawn and Daryl walked out with Beth in her arms.

"Fuck I ship them so bad," Zayn said, sniffling. "Imagine how Daryl feels. My baby."

A few minutes later, Harry jumped up from the bed, scaring Zayn in the process, "What am I going to wear?!"

"I don't know? I'm pretty sure Niall's going to go in sweatpants because he hates you so much. Don't freak out."

"Don't freak out? What do you mean "don't freak out"?" Harry walked over to his closet, pulling out a brown jacket, white t-shirt and a flannel. "There."

"Dude, you pick out clothes so fast, no wonder it looks like you get dressed on the dark."

Friends are nice.

--

Louis had his face pushed up against the glass of the window, waiting for Harry's stupid car to arrive. Niall just barley got done changing and was putting a little bit of product in his hair. "I see his car!" Louis yelled, fogging up the window.

"Oh Jesus Christ, give me the strength to get through this damn date." Niall clenched his teeth as he watched Harry get out of his car, towards the front door to knock.

"C'mon," Louis pulled Niall down the stairs, "Prince charming is waiting for you, Princess." Louis said with a smug smile on his face.

"I swear, call me that again and I will shove your face up your ass."

A loud knock was heard through out the house. "Coming!" Niall yelled. He looked back at Louis who was sat on the couch, "you can ask my mom if she could drive you home, Lou."

"Um, no. I already talked to your mom, I'm staying over again and when you get back you're going to tell me how big Harry's cock is."

Niall sighed and turned back to the door, slowly walking over to it. He twisted the handle open to reveal Harry in a beanie, jeans and the most ugliest jacket and boots.

"Hey, princess. You may not be a religion but having your ass on my dick is the closest way to heaven." Harry said with a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

"Oh my god." Niall groaned, going to close the door.

"No, okay I'm sorry! No more dirty pick up lines!" Harry yelled before Niall could close the door.

"Lets just get this over with, Harold."

"Bye Niall, bye Harry!" Louis yelled from the couch.

-

Harry looked over Niall's outfit, groaning, "Why are you wearing a sweater? Now I can't give you my jacket when you get cold." He pulled the passanger door open for Niall, letting him climb in.

"It's an ugly jacket anyways." Niall shrugged before buckling up.

"Rude."

Harry closed the door and ran over to the drivers seat, buckling up as well before starting the car. Niall turned on the radio, Lana Del Rey Velvet Crowbar started playing. Niall looked over towards Harry, "Where are you taking me anyways?"

Harry hummed, "Somewhere special."

-

## clap clap for shitty chapter. I lied guys, I said I wasn't going to update again but TWD doesn't start until 6 and it's 2 over here so I did.##

/basically what I picture what Niall and Harry are wearing on the side or on the top. The song is also there ots fab, listen to it. Wow my polyvore editing skills are on fleek.

--my chapters are short but I update frequently so yay me