*12. throw your eggs at me, Styles

Written 3/22/15 ^^ not edited

Niall leaned back against the seat, his eyes closed while Harry's Lana Del Rey playlist was softly playing. It was already 8:06 and they where already out of town, passing woods and a small gas station ever once in a while. Very few cars were on the road but they passed a couple RVS along the way.

Niall opened his eyes when he heard gravel crunch under the tires and hit bumps every now and then. He looked around and saw a field with a couple of hay stacks, trees, and a table set up with baskets on top. "What is this place?" Niall asked when the car came to a stop.

"My cousins and I used to come out here every weekend," Harry turned off the car, getting out and Niall as well, "we're gonna play a game."

Niall stood behind Harry as he took out white t-shirts and sweatpants, handing a pair to Niall.

Harry walked over to the table, Niall follwed a few feet behind him, taking in his surroundings. Once they got to the table Niall saw cardboards filled with eggs full of paint in them, "What the hell is this, Harry?" Niall said, picking up a egg with yellow paint inside of it.

"An egg full of paint! Basically we throw paint eggs at each other."

"Wait, so I basically got dressed for this date for nothing?"

"What do you think the white t-shirts and sweatpants are for?"

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Harry took off his jacket and flannel and put it inside of a black bag by the table then going to unbutton his pants. Niall's eyes widened and he yelped, "What are you doing?!" Harry quickly put his hands up.

"Calm down, I'm just putting on the sweats, you should too." Harry said, continuing to unbutton his pants after he put his wallet and phone in a separate zip log bag. Niall watched as he pulled down his pants, blushing when Harry was standing in only his boxers and a black shirt. Harry smirked, wrapping one arm around Niall's waist and pulling him into his chest, making Niall drop the clothes on the paint stained grass.

Niall gasped when Harry chuckled huskily into his ear beofre speaking up, "you watched me, I get to watch you. Strip, baby." Niall pushed away from Harry, bending down to pick up the shirt and sweatpants.

"I wasnt watching you."

"Oh really?"

"Really. There's nothing to look at."

Harry laughed, "Oh princess, you were gawking at me just seconds ago."

"No."

"Yes."

"Just shut up and continue getting undressed, turn around so I can too." Niall huffed. Harry laughed, turning around and slipping on the sweatpants and taking off his black tee, replacing it with the white one. He turned back around just in time to see Niall shimmying out of his tight black skinny jeans, the top of the pants couldn't get over his hips.

"Cute." Harry whispered, but apparently not quiet enough because Niall turned around and shot him a deathly glare.

"Harry!"

"I'm sorry, it's just..." Harry chuckled, "You have huge hips."

Niall groaned, "I can't get out of these damn pants." Harry laughed at Niall's failure.

"Want me to help you get undressed?"

"No, fuck off."

Finally, after excessive wiggling, Niall was able to get his jeans off and the sweatpants on, along with the shirt and emptied out his pockets, putting his things in a zip log bag. He set his clothes in the black bag, along with Harry's clothes.

"Fuck yeah. Let's get to throwing eggs." Niall walked over to the table, grabbing an egg, getting ready to aim and shoot.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. We have to go over game rules." Harry explained.

Niall groaned, "Fine, if we must."

"We must." Harry nodded, "Okay, first thing, you get six cartons of eggs, once you run out you can try to steal eggs from the other team, but only of you run out. Got it?"

"Yes, sir." Niall smiled.

"Next, you pick one hay stack as your station, but it has to be more than 10 feet away from the others team station." Niall nodded.

"Third, you can hide behind any object there is to hide behind."

"Okay is that it?" Niall asked.

"Nope. You get a baskets to carry your eggs in and 2 garbage can tops to use as a shield for your station."

Harry picked up Niall's 6 egg cartons and followed behind Niall who had the garage tops in his hands, "I want this hay stack as my station." Harry nodded and set down the eggs on the grass, running back over to the table and getting his eggs to set up his station.

Niall carefully set a whole carton of eggs into the basket and set one garbage can top on the side and one on top of the stack to play as a shield.

"You ready, baby?" Harry called from his side, a basket in his hand.

"Throw your eggs at me, Styles!" Niall yelled back.

"1, 2, 3 Go!" Harry yelled out, letting out a war cry and running towards Niall who was running in the opposite direction.

"Fuck, fuck, fucking fuckery!" Niall yelled when he saw a egg fly past him and hit the floor. Niall turned around with a pink paint egg in his hand, aiming it towards Harry's head.

He shot it and watched as it cracked over Harry's head, making Harry gasp. Niall laughed loudly at Harry who looked like a wet dog.

Niall felt something hit his chest and he opened his eyes to look at Harry who had a smirk on his face, "Got you." Green paint ran down Niall's shirt.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Niall laughrd as Harry hit him again with another egg on his back. Niall slid behind a hay stack, breathing loudly.

"Harry?" Niall whisper yelled, an egg in his hand, ready to throw it at Harry.

Harry wasn't in sight.

Niall heard leaves crunch and he quickly turned to his right where he thought he heard the noise from.

Niall felt an arm wrap around his waist and an egg crack on his head, paint running down his face. "Right here, princess." Harry erupted laughing in Niall's ear.

"You fucking asshole!" Niall yelled, pulling away from Harry, throwing his egg at Harry's chest. "I almost had a heart attack!"

Harry laughed, running away from Niall who was running after him, a few feet behind. "I swear to god, Styles!" Niall picked up 2 eggs in his hands throwing them at Harry's back. Harry yelped when one hit his back, the other hitting the ground.

Niall ran back to his station to catch his breathe and refill his basket with eggs, Harry doing the same.

Once Niall was done he crawled on the floor, behind another hay stack, watching as Harry walked out from behind his station. "Loser." Niall snickered, continuing to crawl to behind another object. Once Niall was behind Harry, he made sure to be as quiet as possible.

Niall tip toed over to Harry, an egg in his hand. Once Niall was close enough he let out a cry and jumped onto Harry back, smashing the egg on his face.

"Shit!" Harry yelled, falling to the ground with Niall on top of him. Harry pushed Niall off of him, flipping over on his back, attempting to get on him back.

"Nope!" Niall yelled, pushing Harry back down again. Niall straddled Harry, smashing eggs on Harry. "Fuck yeah!" Niall laughed.

Harry grabbed Niall's waist, pushing him down. Harry was hovering on top of Niall, breathless. Both boys stared at each other, heaving.

"Come 'ere." Niall whispered.

Niall pulled Harry down by the neck, his lips hovering over the olders.

--

## THE WALKING DEAD IS ON RN. I DECIDED TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER AND I JUST FINISHED RIGHT ON TIME. YES BOTCHSJ.##