*19. This is so ugly

Written 4/23/15

Message from: Harry motherfuckin Styles
Sent: 2:27 PM

"ur avoiding me."

Message to: Harry motherfuckin Styles
Sent: 2:31 PM

"no I'm not tf.."

"Niall?" I continued to scroll through my phone, avoiding the nuisance that is Louis Tomlinson. "Nialllllll." I continued to ignore him. "Neil. Ni. Niall. Nail."

I groaned and turned to him, "What do you want?" I pinched the bridge of my nose. I was on the verge of punching him in the throat and using him for a human sacrifice.

"Goddamn, what's up your ass?"

"Nothing, Lou. I'm sorry, I'm just not -- I don't know." Ever since I fucking kissed Harry at the laser tahlg shit place, I haven't been in the best mood. For goddsake, I hate him so much and I practically threw myself on him.

"Yeah, it's okay. But, um, Harry is coming over here." Louis pointed a finger over towards where Harry and his fuckboys where at, surely walking over this way. I groaned, maybe if I pound my head against the wall hard enough, I'll pass out.

"Hey, Princess." Harry stood infront of me with his stupid fucking squad of fuckboys behind him. I guess Liam isn't as bad as the rest of them.

"Leave me the fuck alone, Harry." His face is so hot and ugly at the same time I just want to dig my nails into his face.

"Ouch, love I'm hurt. Did last night not mean anything to you?"

"No."

"I don't know. I mean you sure couldn't keep your hands off of me."

I'm going to stab him. I swear I will fucking stab him. I had a pencil in my hand, ready to stab his fuckboy heart.

The bell rang before I could do anything. Louis pulled me away from the group of asshats and started giggling like a school girl, "Harry told me that you ask him if you could give him a blow job."

I came to halt and turned to look at Louis, "What?"

"I swear to fucking shit, I'm going to kill him."

--

Message to: Harry motherfuckin Styles
Sent: 3:19 PM

"If you fucking tell your friends that I asked of o could suck your dick I will fucking cut your dick off and fucking shove it so far up your ass."

Message from: Harry motherfuckin Styles
Sent: 3:23 PM

"oh bby, I'm pretty sure my dick will be going up your ass, not mine (;"

--

##I haven't updated in 84 years so here is this shitty chapter.##

--my best friend from last year (he just came back in the middle of the school year) finally talked to me and it was so awkward but I loved every second of it