*23. Daycare

Written 5/5/15 and 5/10/15

"Are you gonna say yes?" Louis said, poking my side with his stupid finger.

"I don't know," I signed, dropping my backpack on the ground and falling face first into my bed. "He's hot and all, but he's Harry."

"Exactly! He's Harry. More of a reason to date him, duh." Louis dropped his bag on top of mine and joined me on the bed, pulling out his phone to scroll through Tumblr. "If you don't date him, I will find a way to make him want to date me because goddamn."

"He just texted me."

"Is it a nude?"

"No."

Louis huffed. "Not intrested."

I breathed out a laugh and opened the text.

Message from: harry motherfuckin styles
Sent: 6:27 PM
"Are you spaghetti bc I want u to meet my balls (;"

"Oh god, he's back at it with the stupid jokes." I groaned and typed a response back, sending it. A few minutes later, I rolled over to my side and looked at Louis. "I'm going to tell him yes." Louis gasped. "My child has come to his senses." Louis threw his arms up in arms.

After I sent the text, I didn't get a respond, which made me freak the fuc.k out. "Louis, he hasn't responded. It's been five minutes and he hasn't responded."

"Niall, it's been five minutes. Wait." Louis rolled his eyes, taking my phone away from my hands.

"What if he was just joking? Oh my god, I'm going to have to move to Cuba and change my name to Angie." Louis gave me a confused look before throwing my phone back at me.

"Why Angie? You look more like a Nadine?"

"Really? Nadine? No, that's just ridiculous. Nadine reminds me of napkins." I shook my head, running a hand through my hair. "But really. Do I really look like a Nadine? I maybe look like a Sabrina, but not a Nadine."

"Are we really having a fuc.king conversation about this?" Louis furrowed his eyebrows

"It took me a good ten minutes to write that stupid text and another ten just to send it. If he doesn't respond I'm going to change schools."

"You're overreacting. He's probably just surprised, 's all. He's been pinning for you for about four years, and you just now agreed to give him a chance." Louis probably right. I bit my thumb, waiting for the screen of my phone to light up with a new text from Harry.

It was already fuck.ing 7:45 and all I have gotten was emails from Twitter and nonifactions from my Kik group chat. Louis was already snoring and drooling on my pillow, it was only 7:45 but usually both Louis and I come back to mine after school for our after school nap. We would've been home at 3 if Louis did want to stop for frozen yogurt on the way.

I signed, connecting my phone to charge and lied next to Louis, staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes to get started on that nap, only to be interrupted by the tune of Marimba. Groaning, I reached over Louis' body to grab my phone.Without taking a glance to the caller ID, I answered it, putting it up to my ear.

"'ello?" I croaked into the phone, laying my head back down on the pillow with my eyes shut.

"Hello, Princess." Harry's raspy, slow voice said.

"You have the worst timing ever, I swear." I murmured. "I was shitting myself like 20 minutes ago, thinking you weren't going to respond, and when I finally stop worrying and about to take a nap, you fuc.king call me."

Harry chuckled. "Damn, someone needs their beauty sleep."

"I don't need beauty sleep, I'm already beautiful, bitc.h." I mumbled, turning over on my side to face the wall.

"Yeah," Harry sighed. "You are."

"Ew. Stop."

Harry chuckled and I could just feel him running a hand through his dark hair.

"So why did you call me?" I asked, pulling my knees up to my chest.

"Just wanted to say hi to my boyfriend."

I close my eyes and bit my lip to stop me from fuc.king squealing becasue boyfriend. Harry and I are boyfriends.

"oh," I squeaked out.

Harry laughed at the other end of the receiver before responding. "So."

"Yeah?"

"You're body is made of 65% water and I'm thirsty."

"You already used that one, fuc.k face ." I said, remembering from the first text he sent me.

"Really?" He hummed. "When?"

"It was what started this whole thing. It was the first text you sent me, duh."

"Excuse me for not remembering our time line."

--

"Hey, love." Harry said to me when I opened the front door.

"Wait, what. Why - Why are you here?"

Harry grinned. "I decided to come and pick up my boyfriend. Good boyfriends drive their boyfriends to school."

I smiled, looking down at my shoes to avoid looking at Harry's stupid hot face. Harry chuckled and took my backpack from my shoulder, swinging it over his. "Lets get going."

The stares we got when we entered the school doors with out hands entwined weren't jealously looks, but more why the fuc.k? looks. The whole student body already knows about the deep hatred I had for Harry, so it was quite surprising when we entered the school together and I wasn't yelling at him.

"Let me walk you to class, yeah?" Harry suggested. I nodded and we made our way to my first period.

First period was an absolute pain. People would constantly ask me if Harry and I were actually dating or just fu.ck buddies and I prayed to God to give me the strength to not fuc.k a bit.ch up.

Seond, third, and further period were all the same. It was finally lunch and I was sat at my regular table. Louis was letting me copy off his math notes when Harry and his group of fuckboys came and sat down at out table. I looked up at Harry confusingly. "Um, why?"

"Hey, Sunshine." Harry ignored my question and leaned down to kiss my cheek.

Louis awkwardly sat between Liam and some other big jock guy who's name I think was Kioni. Liam started to made conversation with Louis and the ship was sailing.

Harry sat down next to me and reached into his bag, pulling out a muffin, handing it to me. "I brought you this."

"Yeah, thanks." I said sheeplishly, taking it from his hand.

"I know you don't eat school food so... yeah."

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I announced, picking myself up from the seat. Harry also announced that he was going to go, which got some obnoxiously loud wolf whistles from his stupid idiotic friends.

Harry pulled me into the big stall, pushing me up against the wall. I gasped, resting my hand on his bicep.

Harry chuckled, looking down at me. "Cute."

Harry moved down to connect his lips with my mine. I didn't respond until a few seconds later. Harry licked his way into my mouth, his hands moved down to my ass and mine up to his hair. I moaned into his mouth when he gave a rough squeeze to my bum, making me pull harder on his hair.

Harry groaned.

"How about I make your mouth a daycare right now?"

---

##tHIS IS SO BAD I'M GOING TO CRY. but I haven't updated in like a week so..##

-happy mothers day. tell ur mothers that they're rad af.

-cHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK stories that i've never told I RLLY LOVE WRITING IT OKAY THX BYE