*26. Embrace my body, tell me I'm yours

Written 5/30/15 and 6/7/15 {read note at the end}

It was Saturday, one o'clock, and I was in bed, scrolling through Tumblr. Usually kids my age would be out partying and drinking, but I rather stay home and enjoy the company of an empty house and my strong WiFi connection. Mom and Araceli left the house somewhere around ten to go to a birthday party of some sort and Louis was probably still asleep.

I was bored. I had switched from Tumblr to Twitter to Instagram and Snapchat six times, mastűrbated three times (only had one shitty orgasm), and cleaned my room. Yes, cleaned my room.

Harry hasn't texted me in ages (okay, maybe three hours but that's ages) with his stupid dirty pick up lines or called me so I was bored out of my mind. I was so close to inviting Harry over many times but stopped myself each time because maybe he's busy? Or just doesn't want to come over?

While I was scrolling through my stash of porn on my Tumblr, my phone decided to rudely interrupt me. With a dramatic sigh I swiped to answer it and brought it up to my ear.

"Yes Louis?"

"Come over. I'm bored and some hot guy just moved in next door." Louis said.

"On a scale from Austin Mohone to David Beckham what is he?"

"He's probably a 2014 Baby BBQ."

Baby BBQ
(bay•be b•b•que)

noun 1. Justin Bieber

2. An eight on the Austin Mohone (a one) to David Beckham (a ten) scale (only if it's 2014 baby bbq)

"I'll be rig-" I was cut off by Louis dramatically gasping loudly.

"Is that Zayn?!" Louis yelled over the phone. I could just picture him looking through the window, a hand over his chest.

"Oh, he looks like Zayn. I am going over." It only took like twenty seconds by car to get to Louis' house, and maybe 10 to get there by foot. If I run I'll probably get there in five - ha yeah right, like I run, pfft tf.

I was already outside of Louis' house and a moving truck was in the neighbors driveway. I figured no one was home, since there are no cars on the driveway, so I just slammed the door open and ran upstairs to Louis room. Louis was looking through the window, "hidding" behind the curtains.

"He doesn't have hair!" Louis screeched, pulling back from the window.

"Let me see." I rolled my eyes and walked over to the window. The guy had boxes in his arms and a white t-shirt on. He looked hot from up here but I'm pretty damn sure my pubes are longer than his hair.

"Move you slűt." Louis pushed me out of the way and opened the window, sticking his head out. "Zayn!"

The guys head snapped up to look at us. Louis made a dying whale noise before grabbing ahold of my wrist and dragging me outside. We walked over to the house next door and it was Zayn. Louis is a lucky bastard, Zayn Malik is living next door to him.

Zayn Malik
(Zaye•nn Ma•lick)

noun 1. undeniable sex god with a jawline crafted by actual angels

2. a real living person who might be a little cocky, but I would be too if I looked like Jesus sliding down a rainbow to get in possession of a magical pot of sexiness

3. a 22 on the Austin Mohone to David Beckham scale (any day, everyday)

"Oh, hey guys." Zayn set down the boxes in his hand and scratched the back of his head. I'm wearing jeans and a stained grey sweater and he's wearing pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt with paint stains, yet he looks like he could walk down the runway.