*16. Mondays

Written 4/4/15

Monday. The day I have to pick my ass up from my bed and drag it to school. The day I have to actually change into different clothes, because let's face it, we all wear the same clothes for the whole weekend.

It's 7:00 AM and I'm sat on my bed, wondering who created such a horrible place. It takes me a couple minutes to pull my ass out of bed so when I'm actually getting ready for school it's 7:15.

I would go on about how I take a shower and do this and do that but no. Because honestly, who even takes showers in the morning? I'm trying to get to school on time and taking showers when I'm dead beat tired will take an hour or so.

I already have my teeth brushed and clean pants on, deciding that I'll just throw a jumper over my sleep shirt because I can't be assed to find a clean shirt and put it on. Mom already has breakfast started. She wakes up at the most ungodly hours to start her day routine which consist of watching the news, starting breakfast, doing her girly make up stuff, and then driving me to school.

Mom sat a plate with two pancakes, sausges, and a hashbrown and made her way to her bathroom to start her make up. I already had half of my food down when my mom came out of her room with her "mask", as she calls it, on.

"You'll be late if we don't go now, it's already 7:30." Mom told me, slinging her Desert Oasis Juicy Couture purse over her shoulder with the car keys in her hand.

I followed after my mom to the car with my backpack over my shoulder and frown on my face.

School.

Harry.

---

I picked at the loose strand of thread on the sleeve of my sweater, waiting again the lockers for Louis to arrive. When Louis did walk in, he wasn't alone but with Harry.

Louis was making hand gestures and smiling at Harry while Harry was just nodded every now and then with his eyebrows scrunched in what seemed concentration. When Louis moved his gaze from Harry, his eyes met mine. He smirked and jogged over to me, leaving Harry by himself.

"Guess who just got you another date with Harry motherfuckin' Styles?" Louis grinned.

My eyes widened, "You fucking bitch!"

"No, no. You'll thank me later."

"I hate him!"

"No you dont. He's too hot to hate."

"He's creepy!"

Louis rolled his eyes and turned to his locker, putting in the combination and popping it open. I sighed and leaned against the lockers once more. Harry was walking over to me with a shit eating grin.

"Hey, Princess." He said with a smirk. He had on a white v-neck with a red flannel that had its sleeved ripped off over it. He was wearing his ugly ass boots again.

"Fuck off."

"That's no way to treat your furore husband, now is it?"

"Of course it's not, that's why I'm treating you like that." I said with a sarcastic smile on my face. Louis was just watching u banter with an amused smile on his face.

"I'm hurt, baby. You don't see us having a future together?" Harry joked, a pout on his lips.

I swear if I rolled my eyes one more time, they'll stay in the back of my head. I walked away from the train wreck that is Harry Styles and my best friend to go to my homeroom class.

---

##ahh crappy crappy chapter. I'm so sorry it's been 84 years since I last updated to I felt like I had to update, even if it was a small shitty chapter.##

-I'M GOING TO SEATTLE OTRA YAS. hmu if youre going.