EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

Though his hand wrapped around mine, it felt surreal. The world was better and less chaotic.

The image of constant flashes had surged back through time. Short movies played and all I had to do watch watch, retaining the life I had lost.

Only a few years had passed since I found my family, it felt like we still had an eternity of stories to tell each other. All of us were still here, and we all did the same thing.

If it wasn't for that fateful day, I wouldn't have ever become the Black Widow super-cool-spy.

I do think I'm a little cooler than her though.

And frankly, I never saw myself where I was now.

"Turn it on!" Yunho laughed, stumbling into the door with a grumpy Mingi.

Me and Yeosang, immersed in our 'robo-brain-confusion' (as Sannie calls it), knew tweedle dee and tweedle dum had done nothing but cause chaos. We turned to them in reluctant confusion as the one embarrassingly sat Mingi down to force him to watch the living room television.

San was good at that, chaos that is, a little better than me. My boyfriend ran as fast as he could to consume this drama that was about to unfold- internally starry eyed.

Mingi groaned, "It wasn't my fault..." though he was upset, a spry eye gleamed at the tv to look at the devastation he caused.

The comment of Mingi allowed me and Yeosang to step closer to what was to unfold.

On the news, the 'Breaking News', a large image displayed helicopter cams flyer over a parking lot. Though it seemed too chaotic, a treaded tire mark spelling the word "Aurora" was written- likely from a motorbike that's they brought to the the store to get "groceries".

They in fact did not buy groceries, they vandalized a parking lot.

"What was the point of that?" Yepsamg raised a brow at the two who now, we're holding back giggles.

Yunho shrugged with a happy grin.

"I dunno"

I hope they never change.

While the tomfoolery continued amongst the news reporters, only one set of eyes remains off the scene of discombobulation- and of course it was Sannies.

My heart filled with joy looking at him- merely being in his presence. I'd grown so much since I've met him.

"You have- pretty nose" San confidently grinned as if the sentence had correct grammar.

My nose?

I reached out for his hands delicately, "you have gentle hands" I allowed my smaller fists to sink into his.

San was taken back, "they have cuts all over them." He said, a small blush forming on his cheeks which I warmly shared.

My eyes glimmered, "I have hello kitty band aids if you'd like?", the ironic statement left my tone. The man simply pulled me into a gaping hold, safely.

Safe.

Safety amongst the most dangerous of people. But, truly, what has made this fruit basket of friends such a despicable danger. They've only strived for enjoyment and safety for those who deserve it. Like a beacon of light, perhaps in a dark night.

They are the aurora of my night.

And San, well he is my shining star.

_____

The End

____

Uhm, anyways 🧍🏼‍♀️ that took a year. Or two to finish. 

But yeah, I really wanted to say thank you to everyone. This story blew up, and I have no idea how to fathom the response to my writing from a community.

I always have trouble finishing books; wether it is writing them or reading them. I think the idea of a happy ending is ongoing for me because I do not want the happiness to be a finishing statement, but instead a new beginning.

That being said! I FINISHIED A BOOK.

I love each and every one of you, I just want to hug and smooch all you on the forehead (with consent). My life over the process of writing this book has gone in weird directions, and my life, unfortunately got in the way of being able t  on enjoy the writing I do. I hope you can forgive me. But I love you all.

Thank you<3

If you have questions for me, feel free to leave them on my board or here or just direct message me:) 

Once again, thank you for the overwhelming love and support.

Thank you

Love woosaki <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 | 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🎉