XXIX

An outing with Sensei Wooyoung

|Y O U|

Let me tell you something about Jung Wooyoung.

He is the strangest person to go "disguise shopping" with.

I wish I could've gone with San, but Joong said that he was busy with Yeosang; which takes the people I'm most close with off the list for mall entourages.

"Do we have everything?" I sighed, looking down at the overlay sexual clothes I'm going to be forced to wear- courtesy of Wooyoung himself.

"Not yet." He said, determined.

And so, we continued walking on through the slightly empty mall. Turns out not many people would want to visit the mall on a tuesday afternoon.

This whole trip was a mess.

I had asked Joong to go on a mission, right?

Well, I should have clarified what I wanted to help with.

Because, now, I was going to be seducing creepy guys because they apparently owed Ateez some money or something. Therefore, instead of approaching them with force, Wooyoung is going to put me in some slutty outfit and make me lure the perverts away before Ateez does their thing. All I wanted to do was maybe hack into something, get some 'classified' information and call it a day. But, no. That was not in the plan.

"What else could we possibly need?" I whined, lifting up the endless bags of short dresses and skin tight skirts. "Why do we even need so much?" I sighed out.

I felt like a deflated balloon; exerting sighs and whines until I eventually broke down and just felt like lying lifeless in bed.

"For the future, because it's likely you'll need to seduce guys on one or more occasion, babygirl." Wooyoung teased.

I became flustered at the nickname. Why did Wooyoung have to make everything so gosh-darn sexual?

"I don't even know how to seduce guys!" I throw my hands up in contradiction.

Wooyoung chuckled muscheviously before pulling me away, to the corner of the mall where no one stood; exactly next to the bathroom.

"Get in the bathroom." He commanded with annoyance.

I'm sorry what?

"No, wait-" I began to protest, until Wooyoung scouted the area to check if the coast was clear and aggressively shoving me into the public bathroom.

There I was, standing in a (thankfully) clean bathroom with Wooyoung ehile he locked the door stressfully.

"Wooyoung! You can't just do that-"

He rolled his eyes, "I'm goong to teach you how to seduce someone."

Heh?

"In the bathroom?" I questioned.