IV

You show up and everything magically becomes better, that means you're a wizard, right?

|YOU|

Multi-tasking at its finest. I am really just the secret member of Girls Generation, didn't you know? My alluring and cute dancing as I stress my doo-dads and thingy-majigs to fix thus gosh darn Womogachi that the kitten broke the other day.

But I didn't mind too much. It was enlessly better than having my Switch broken. And it gave my something to do- involving electronics, that is, something better than what my sister prefers I do.

That crash, it wasn't something falling. It was my beloved Womogachi, leading it to break. And, of couse, being a High School student, I have had no time to do anything, only giving me a little amount of time space to restore my little toy.

Speaking of school, my sister is quite... upset. She stormed in on me scowering through my room, rummaging beneath every wire and inch of mangles and unclean skirts to find my darn school I.D. lo and behold, nothing. I swear, I even looked on the road where I almost died at the hands of the metallic black beast from Shiber. Again, nothing there. This is great, because without my I.D, I can't access my school.

So, I've been relying on none other than my acquaintce in my class to give me my school work, Choi Jongho. We've never really been "close" per say, but more just someone who started talking to me and suprisingly wanting to become friends for some odd reason. My sister normally gets upset when I become buddy-buddy with anyone anyways, so I just avoid human contact at all costs. Apart from interenet friends )who think I'm probably some middle aged man posing as a teenage schoolgirl who plays an abundance video games). Sigh.

Here I am, sitting at my desk underneath the flickering light, as I partially "Into-The-New-World-It-Up" and pathetically restore my baby, my Womogachi, while ignoring the piles of homework I've had from not being able to access school.

Bang.

I was sure I had just been shot. But no, the pointy metal-thing slipped from the backside of the device, in which I was "fixing" and sliced into my layer of skin.

Someone had just aggressively knocked on my door, prompting me to cut myself on accident. Nice.

"I- uh" I scream out (however more of a hissing whisper), "I'll be out in a second!".

Who would dare enter my hosue at such an hour? My sister never got home before nine P.M, so it couldn't be her. And school hadn't even ended. The only reason Jonho would be here, would be to deliver another eighteen thousand booklets of Chemistry homework due on monday (Thanks Mrs. Kim).

The knocking continued, which frughtened me. So I did what any frightened person would do, grab the first object available to me as a defense mechanism- well, after snatching a small Hello Kitty bandage for my poor injury.