XXXI

Park Psycho-Hwa and Choi Scoff

|S A N|

My mood was ruined yesterday at the mere image of that emo ass child, sitting there with his wandering bunny eyes over my girlfriend.

And then, after extensive Y/N-Yeosang background research, they found out that this "Kook" is nowhere in anyone's database.

That only leaves a couple unwanted situations;

First, being that he has a strong secrecy to his identity, and has kept it well hidden for illegal or legal purposes. Example; he is famous, or had alot of money.

Second is the possibility that he used a codename. Example; he could, quite literally, be in a gang. Which left us, a little distressed, and worried for the sake of our newest family member.

Today was another story.

And I was not prepared for whatever was to come for the next bit.

"Sannie." She said and I snapped my full attention to her being.

She looked sexy.

Her gorgeous body was draped in skin-tight fabric and her hair was loosely done up to have that "lustful-but-messy" look.

I unknowingly ran my hands against her waist, sliding her body closer to mine. She yelped quietly at sudden action, making me smirk a little.

"Yes?" I sang.

She choked up a little, shuffling in her spot in the leather sofa, "you look good." She whispered only enough for me to her.

Her secret voice, leaving those adorable lips sent the over the moon. My God, was she precious.

I smiled, reaching my hand out to caress her face cautiously.

"You look even better, baby." I whispered in her ear.

Currently, it was only two of us in the living room while we waited for the rest of the members to get their shit together. I, for once, felt like the responsible one as both of us had our three-day bags packed for the long journey ahead.

But, of course we looked good, anyways. We were going to be working at a club- a very classy one to be clear.

That was the reason we (Wooyoung) brought it upon himself to educate Y/N on the art of seduction. The club we were going to wasn't any old "beer and hookers" kind of place. This was more of a wine, prostitutes and gang bosses place.

No guns means no war outbreaks. So, seduction was out only option to avoid absolute chaos while still getting the stuff we needed.

Long story short, a smaller gang decided to work underneath us and deal with our drug exports in the foreign area. Hongjoong was still a new leader and we were all young at the time, so we didn't think much of who they exactly were.