XXXIII

Abort mission and I repeat, abort the fucking mission

|Y O U|

I was Kitty, a female gang member who was looking for a fun night.

-or atleast, that's what Mingi said my cover was.

I recall the profiles that Yeosang sent me earlier. I was on the lookout for two men; one with a box-like smile and one with a softer, joyful appearance.

Sitting at the bar counter alone, I felt terrified. The lights, the energetic music, the casual talk (which seemed to be about murder, fights, betrayl; the usual).

San told me that everyone here had some connection to a gang. It wasn't like I wasn't technically apart of a gang, but these people probably robbed banks and illegally transported drugs or people in their spare time.

I tried my best to remain in the wavelength of the room. San had ordered me a non-alcoholic beverage to avoid suspicion among other people.

I took a sip out of the disguised juice, trying to reenact the tips that Wooyoung had told me.

I played through the past conversation.

"Don't seem like such a fucking virgin." Wooyoung flicked my forehead.

I winced, hunching over and fake cried.

"That's a dumb tip." I pouted. "Besides, I'm not even a virgin." I lied, in hopes to seem a little cooler.

"You lie worse than you can act sexy." He scolded.

In short, Professor Wooyoung was very strict.

"I can act sexy!" I said confidently while avoiding the topic that Wooyoung is going to tease me mercilessly for lying about my virginity.

"Then give me a lap dance." He smirked, knowing very well that I would not proceed to such things.

"No. You have cooties." I snorted.

He smiled, "like I said, not sexy."

I huffed, "I bet San thinks I'm sexy." I snapped back, not realizing how this conversation would go.

"You haven't even had sex."

I was a little taken back. After the meeting earlier, where Wooyoung talked about San being oh-so attached to sexual intercourse much like Mingi and Wooyoung,  I was thinking about it.

I felt gross that I could even think of doing such things.

Truth be told, I did want to do those things with San. I was just a little embarssed.