XLII

[ Bye Bye ]

[ Bye Bye ]

| S A N |

It happened really damn fast- the whole plan had barely any time for perfect cut edges. It barely could be called a plan.

Stepping along the old and warped floors, it was dark and I had the vaguest of memories from Y/N elobrately explaining the rooms as if I could process this form of thought like she can so easily.

I nod at Jongho, he nods back swiftly and I am able to slither around to be suspiciously close to the door opening to Yeosang and the big guys with some guns.

I moved quickly.

Zoom.

It was like we were expecting the event to drag on, in slow motion, like the fire would burn down instantly. Instead, the long strides taken by Jongho and I were swift.

"Open up, fucker" I screamed, yelling at the door in which I was certain the little man was held hostage in.

We knew that we had to distract at least one of the members inside, holding Yeosang captive. Or else the whole plan would be drowned.

No spy gear such as headpieces or Batman utility belts were used, so I could have only prayed that the Hello-Kitty bandage covered Sun know what the hell she was doing, typing away on that rusty keyboard- and I had no doubt about it.

Swiftly, after a couple frantic, loud banging ( and typical San-Squeals ), I figured lil' Yeosangie heard me.

The door creaked, opening, and three of the members exited with fully loaded guns- preparing to shoot at me.

Good.

I run as fast as I can into the room, hoping the three would only falter after me with eager and deathly flares through the small pistol holes.

I was shot at by some BTS buffoon in a quick rampaging way. Quickly behind him was a ready to aim-slightly shorter buffoon and further, another middle sized one.

"Where's your friends?" He taunted, untauntingly.

I knew he'd be referring to most likely Jongho- however I, Choi San, was more intelligent than that.

I channeled my way inside of the room and immediately, Found myself in a. Predicament where I had to lock these three inside the door.

Luckily, that is what mister apple-murderer is here for.

Jongho twists around me and pulls up a gun at the door, double weilding like the overcompensating ass he is, earning a three on two showdown, with us having the ability to lock the doors.

Fuck yeah, I'm so fucking cool, like a ninja.

And although they had camped out, we had them surrounded.