XLI

Death, Yunho(?), and air vents

|T H I R D|

He had the entirety of the room transfixed on him; Seonghwa, the boy who was hugging you.

Akwardly, you stand there as your boyfriend watched another man kiss you.

Not ideal.

And you couldn't grasp the idea of unconscious BTS members on the floor either- God knows if they'll wake up.

Prying his hugging torso away, he didn't budge.

In fact, his body almost seemed to limp on yours.

"Seonghwa." You spaciously laugh, glancing everywhere."You can get off now..."

Nothing.

He didn't let go- yet he wasn't even holding onto you.

If your heart would quiet down from the masses of adrenaline, you'd hopefully be able to note some of the breathing coming from the blond. However, that wasn't the case; your head was boisterous.

Or maybe not. the slow exhales  were so distant that they were practically gone.

seonghwa didn't back off, not untill you forcefully pushed his heavy frame off of yours with the help of others.

thud,

he fell, eyes closed, lips agape,

almost like everyone was in an endless loops of loading, they looked at seonghwa,

dead.

dead.

dead.

he's not dead,

no,

he can't die,

"someone check his pulse"

reality was spinning and this was real because park seonghwa was unconscious on the floor with a large, oozing stab wound in his leg.

your feet were stapled to the ground and not even the walls falling apart would remove you from this position.

you couldn't focus.

you weren't for sure, but you thought you cried.

fast paced, people crowded around seonghwa.

someone pulled out a phone to call yunho, and he was on his way.

your friends carried his lifeless body.

some floorboard creaked as they ran out to collect the rest of ateez.

"get out, y/n!"

"what about seonghwa?" You asked absentmindedly.

"we have him, get out- we have to get the rest of ateez" mark said, stressing.