I

That's kinda a weird name, but alright

|Y O U|

"How is this cut so deep?" He, the still unnamed boy curses as he helps me wrap a large bandage around my arm.

I only grinned. He took such shallow movements with a steady hand to do somethung that would seem so pitiful to even take care of to most people.

"I guess Dori has long claws" I giggle out suspiciously.

I didn't want to tell him there was a previous injury there- which was probably why it was so gross. The reason why it was there was too ungodly embarrassing.

And I was not planning on embarrassing myself in front of him.

I hiss at the sudden pain that engrossed my arm from his harsh- yet so atemptingly delicate grasp from firmly pressing the bandage down.

"All done" he says plainly, toying with his lip ring.

You shy at him, "thank you" I mutter out silently.

Truly, I was thankful. without him coming in and helping me, I would have been stuck, all alone, with no concept of how to care for cuts.

It was probably time I learnt, being that I were almost done high school. Medical stuff was boring. I prefered spending my fine evenings just playing Bario Kart and chatting with my online friends (who seemed to avoid their homework a little too much- unlike me, who actually cared -shocker- about my school marks). But this was the best justification I could sum up with my distressed brain.

"Why did you offer to help me" I abruptly question, taking his arm for slight balance as he stood up.

He looked like he was in so much self conflict- was he alright?

"I didn't"

Well, he wasn't wrong. More along the lines of bursting into your home to care for you.

I didn't mind however. It brought me a little sparkling contentness.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I carelessly break the eerie quiet, beginning to walk to your kitchen and grabbing two water glasses.

The boy pauses before thinking deeply of his drink of choice.

"Its a Tuesday, so Sake will do"

What.

"Sake?" I repeat with a soft spoken surprise.

His tone was so plain, like this was normal. I suppose his bad boy outlook really was on the inside as well. I had just completely overlooked all of it in hopes that he would maybe just be cosplaying as a gang member or something crazy like that.

"Yeah" he replies, not realizing anything he is spouting out.

Do we even have alcohol in our apartment?