XIII

San is whipped

San is whipped. Very whipped. (And a little bit horny too).

|S A N|

You give a girl a kitten, and they'll be best friends.

You give Y/N a kitten, and she'll take a bath with it while serenading it to dramatic songs.

Call me what you want, but she's fucking cute.

She looked more frightened upon being lied to about my name rather then finding out she was going ot be living with us for the time being. That girl is definitely a weird one.

With her in the next room, I could only listen to he sweet tone, coo at the small animal that seemed to like her too much.

"Dori~", she sang, "you are so cute~"

Although she said Dori was the cute one, I'm sure that means she was the adorable one, way cuter then that idiot, Minhos, cat.

I'm sure Minho wished he was there- not to see Y/N, but so he could have his precious cat again. If I didn't know better from my observations, that boy was still probably enraged and searching for her.

I have no shits about him, he got what he deserved.

And besides, the cat is actually a pretty decent seduction tool. Y/N seems to live Dori. Turns out my friends ironic statement proceeded to be very true-atleast I hoped it to be.

Honestly, her soft, joyous tone was the only thing keeping me alive from this goddamn computer. How the fuck did Yeosang even use this?

The keyboard is, first of all, in a completely other language. It partially resembled dismembered Lego bricks. Or geometric spaghetti.

In my entire life of living on this planet, I never thought I'd be sitting at the bast of a giant-ass computer that belonged to Yeosang, while simultaneously spending 5 hours trying to turn it on. Irritating. Just so damn irritating.

I heard the sweet thing swish in the tub, making my face go slightly red.

I forgot she was in the bath.

For some foreign reason I never connected that bath time equates to being naked. Atleast, I did now.

And I had never wanted to be a cat so much in my life.

"Dori~", She began to sing again, "Wrap me around, my Aurora~"

That was the tone again, the one that was beautifully hummed between the dramatic moment shared between Hongjoong anf Y/N.

I doubt I'll be able to ever forget that momment. I was enraged- no, jelous. She had me so whipped for her. I'd never felt this connection to anyone. Some points pointed that my feelings were simply a crush.