XII

Oh shit, they are related

|T H I R D|

After a while the shock had died down.

You learnt, not only that your sister was the leader of a gang, but that she had also kidnapped an innocent member of this gang, Yeosang.

All San felt was guilt, alongside the rest of the members. They had hurt her mentally and, essentially, done the exact opposite of what they wished to; kidnapped innocent person.

The room could only think of what was to come. Which made the aura of the area seem focused and nervous, you too were itching about the situation.

Would Jihyo declare war for taking her beloved sister?

Would she demand an exchange between, giving the seven member group a total of eight again?

Would she even care that you were gone?

They, Ateez, told you everything. They apologized religiously for their deed- sending the leader into only more guilt.

The whole room shifted with unease.

Everyone had their secret, making the time pass like a bomb. It was ticking and it was about to boom. The only thing that could stop it was to diffuse it.

After the long pause of undesirable silence, Hongjoong, the leader shook his tone with a grunt.

"I wanted to formally apologize", Hongjoong said, placing his head down. "All I saw was anger from Yeosang being gone. I didn't realize who you were."

You could see the truth in his posture from the way he dropped his eyes, not allowing to shed too much emotion.

He had never apologized before-not like this atleast.

You walked over as an impulse, propping all glances at you. No one had ever dared to do what you were about to do.

barely knowing what you were doing, you decided to follow instincts.

You crouch down, making sure you were at eye level with the upset male, his eyes were glossy from the salt that resisted to exit, as well as the red hand mark left indented in the widened cheeks as he looked forward.

"It is okay. Thank you for saving me." You said, going forward to encapsulate him in a comforting hug. His hands remained by his side as he hugged you back.

What he saved you from? Again, you weren't sure.

It felt conforting anyways- almost like a mothers love that was transmitted between the two of you.

Seongwha resisted to speak out, he wanted to point out the obvious. But the blond male knew that everyone else in the room took note of their physical similarity.