XXI

Wow

Wow.

|S A N|

"What if-"

"It will be fine" I was reassured by Yunho, being that he was the only to comfort me at the moment.

"A pig might touch her" I hissed.

If anyone, and I say, anyone ever touched her or even thought of her, I'd blow a casket. Initially, I thought this "mission" to go into Stray Kids' and Twice's territory wasn't too bad. Then I found out that Y/N was expected to be involved. Not cool Hongjoong. Not cool.

"It's not like she's going to a strip club. Besides, she has Seongwha if anything happens."

Is he kidding? A fucking strip club?

A casino wasn't far from that.

"Exactly what I said. A pig."

"Just be glad that Woo is accompanying her too-"

"It doesn't mean he's not going."

Yunho sighed, "Listen, San. You're worried about nothing. Ever since Jihyo walked out, she has been on the down low- You know, after we threatened her after she almost killed us all- we've just been suspicious. And Y/N is the perfect tactic for breaking into things.

She's small, can hack as good as Yeosang, and is cute enough to distract the guys in the place. Plus, they have no idea who she is, unlike us."

I still didn't think this was a good idea. If they were on the down-low, didn't that mean that we were safe from their agression?

We could happily rob a bank in peace, but God forbid us from actually living a day without another gang pestering us about Aurora.

Couldn't we just give up on the Aurora speel?

"What about Yeosang? Normally he does this shit with us?" I snap, placing my hands calmly on my lap.

"Sure, San. Try and talk to Yeosang. See how that goes."

He wasn't wrong. Yeosang had barricaded himself in his room, ignoring everyone else for a while. The last person he actually had a decent conversation with was Y/N, when they hung out all buddy-buddy.

God knew what he was doing, but we fucking didn't.

Hongjoong tried everything. Prying him away only led to ignorance, a blank look as if Yeo was still trying away monotonously at his computer. When Mingi asked to borrow his prized drones, all he replied with was 'sure. Leave me alone' as if they didn't matter. And when we asked if he wished to join this mission, as we do, he said an abrupt no. We would worry about it later, but it was fucking annoying because now Y/N had to participate in the mission.