XXIII

Gang tango

|S A N|

"LET ME GO IN!" I screamed at the members.

I didn't fucking care if I got hurt. Wooyoung and Mingi were being held at an unnoticed gunpoint by Jihyo and Chan; completely cut off from us and secluded in the lounge filled with drugged out asses.

"Sit your fucking ass down-"

"No. Let me in. We're going in." I growled, slapping Hongjoongs outward arm away from me.

Did he not even give a shit that his sister was about to be into a gang brawl?

We had to get those four amigos out so we could zoom zoom the fuck out of there.

"Fuck. Just- Calm yourself satan." Jongho stood up, his loud voice setting me in place and harshly removed from Hongjoongs general, unbothered, personal space.

"No. Someone stays here- Yunho? Yeah, Elmo can sit down and wait for us. Sounds good?" I panic, and attempt to usher everyone into place.

Right now would be a good time for Seonghwa to help us organize. As much as I hated to admit to that Y/N-touching ass, he was really talented at this whole organization thing.

I, on the other hand, was not.

But I was trying.

My breathing chilled the fuck out, and Hongjoong sighed, rubbing his temples.

"If you go in there, you are to get Y/N out." Hongjoong explained harshly.

"And what about the other three? Just leave them?" I hissed.

"No, but now that everyone has seen Y/N with Seonghwa, they see her as an easy target to get to us." Boss decided to spout out.

I was not in the best mood.

You see, that's exactly what I was telling him. Don't worry this. Don't worry that. She will be fine my ass. We should not have even participated- but here we are.

"Do they have any weapons?" I ask, sighing as I prepare my suit to fully raid into the building.

The trio nodded alike.

I took their silence as disrespectful- but I could be worried less about that. I was going into that room, and taking  my friends out alive; with or without these three.

"I'm off then. Maybe try and call Yeosang back home, see if he will finally get off his solitaire playing ass and join the gang tango"

___

When I arrived, it was already a mess. The hurricane of this gambling world was crashing down. Some uninvolved civilians were propped behind the beer stained booths and some were tied to chair. Most of them were people simply invited for the hell of it, not knowing that most of the  exspensive cloth were heavy with metal bullets or switchblades.