Prologue

(Read authors note before this)

Our story begins with screams,metal piercing flesh gore galore and one man observing the victims and enjoying it but he soon starts to feel bored...but also tormented by himself.

"The killing only gets me so far.." I hear the whispers I have grown accustomed to telling me this is fine...

I listen as my shadow whispers dark things in my ear...and I listen not fighting the embodiment of all my hatred and Torment take hold...

watching the same old survivors run the same way no fear even with the giant star screaming freak and 2 cops bore him,he sits there and sighs as the trapper evan kills one of them.

"This is so dull now,one can only watch people be butchered like the poor lambs they are,I need more excitement I wish to explore even more than I have now."

But this is no mere man he is a twisted Tyrant,who feeds off the hope and fear he gathers by his murderous acolytes,he is an entity of death and carnal fear His name is (y/n) but his preferred title is The Entity.

I am God that feeds off the hope of pure hearted men and women forcing them but I look at my hands disgusted of what I am...

*time skip brought to you by chibi trapper*

After the gore subsidies
I spawn the survivors back at the campfire and spawn Evan to my side
"Shall I kill more for you my father."

"No you are releaved for the evening.." I sigh with a solemn smile.

Evan noticed and wishes to know why his father is so saddened...,was it his performance in the trial,or is it something else.

"Father I wish to know something" I turn my head to face Evan with the same saddened smile.

Evan looks at him and he says "Father you know you can confide in me."I looks at evan before

"You were always like a son to me evan,to be honest I am bored and even though I have been around fore over billions of years I grow isolated no one other than you and my dear demented family of killers,I just wish to find someone to love and I may just find someone to love if I search."

Evan smiles wrapping an arm around me before embracing me in a hug..

He tells him to go across and look for love even though he always thought I was not able to feel love or happiness Evan smiles.

"Father I am heartfelt by your speach,I will watch over the trials with the association of blight and doctor,we will take hold while you are away so you keep gaining auric energy."

(Y/N) smiles at Evan,grabbing him into a hug as he does so Evan hugs back,"Thank you son." (Y/N) gets up from his throne and he turns into his human like form and goes off on his way to find happiness.

" (Y/N) gets up from his throne and he turns into his human like form and goes off on his way to find happiness

______________________________________
Thanks for reading

Watch video

"Eat you whole....my journey is just beginning...."