Chapter 12: The trials and life in the realm

I select Micheal for the killer and I pick for random Survivors,Loona cuddles up to me while the trial starts.

Micheal begins stalking unexpecting survivors as they repair a generator,Micheal then charges towards the gen pulling one of our victims off.

Michael shoves them on a hook,Blitz grins sadistically as they scream.

Loona looks at me with a slightly sadistic smile too,I kiss Loona on her lips lovingly.

Michael chases a survivors,He cuts them off grabbing one and choking him and slashing at them then hooking them.

I grin evily as I watch Michael pursue his victims silently,Blitz giggles every time Michael catches one.

Micheal carries one to the basement,I summon tendrils on them,making them struggle for their life.

Michael kills all of them Except one
I give him full permission to kill this one by his hand.

Michael grips their throat choking them them,Micheal shoves it through their heart then shoves it deeper in their chest throwing the corpse to the floor.

"Fantastic job uncle" I say and Michael nods as he walks back to the encampment.

Blitz is still in awe about how Michael killed them all with such ease,I ask Loona to get up so we can head home for a bit...

"Aw....I was just getting comfy~" she says grinding her ass against my crotch.

"Can we not do this while Blitz is right here" I say blushing my ass off,Blitz then says.

"For a god of suffering and torture you do blush alot "I look at him with the 'You are not helping' look.

I get up and but before we were gonna leave Caleb asks me if I'm up for a drink at the saloon.

I get up and I look at them both they nod and we all agree to head to the saloon and have a drink.

*timeskip brought by chibi Deathslinger*

We all arrive at Dead Dawg Saloon in Glennvale,I always loved this place I think to myself