Chapter 17:C.h.e.r.u.b

I yawn waking up with a raging hangover I go to get up but I get held down by Loona I remember what we did last night when I see what I'm wearing,were both doms so we take turns being top.

Loona is asleep in her langire holding the leash,she wanted to be the dom last night then things got really heated and kinky...

"Mmmm....did you have fun last night Y/N" she says, I smile as she grips the leash, I groan a bit in pain

"you were really rough when you rode me so... I'm a little sore."

I say with a smile,removing the collar and leash, I pull Loona into a kiss and I get dressed, as I get dressed Loona slaps my ass.

"Loo I love you... but please knock it off." She audibly pouts when I say this

"Aw.. but I wanted tease you before..work.....your no fun~" I pin her against the dresser.

I then lick her hickies causing her to moan. "If you wanna play like that....I can fuck you right here~"she tries to rebuddle while blushing cutely

"buuuut we have work" I say letting her hands go as I put on my Jean's and my ammo belt with my magnum,I grab my spass12 and my ak47 putting them on my back,I grab some med supplies puttinf them in my satchel.

I grab one syringe of refined pustula serum,loona looks at me inquiring what the difference between the serum I have and the one the guy tried to use on me I respond saying.

"This one is refined it causes it gives the user insane speed and strength but for me i can get sick if I use too much which is why I only take one Which is even to much."

"The one he used is raw unrefined it would decay cells rapidly,it'll drive you mad and it'll ooze out of your flesh just like Talbot transforming you."

She cringes after hearing the side

I say storing the syringe in my pouch,we both head to work with Blitz

*timeskip*

I sit in a chair sitting their bored as fuck,I begin to listen to music as Loona sleeps in her chair.