Chapter 33:Broken Souls...

I followed angel to a big door that is the entrance to the Hazbin Hotel I remember reading a small sign talking about this hotels redeaming of demons to get sent to heaven.

When I first read it..I thought it to be nothing but a weak attempt to fix a thing that I thought couldn't be fixed but now...I am living proof redemption is possible.

...after billions years of murder.

Loona is at my side questioning why we are going to this hotel to fix sinners.

I was curious to know what the process of redeaming a demon would be like I knock on the door to be met by a Blond woman with clown like make up on..Loona immediately recognized her.

"Hello you two welcome to the hazbin hotel how may I help you?" it took her a second to realize who I was

"Hello you two welcome to the hazbin hotel how may I help you?" it took her a second to realize who I was..opening and slamming the door in my face.

"Welp I think they know what I am"

Loona looks at me facepalming I ask why and then she states that the girl I was just speaking to was the princess of hell.

I hold the door open before stating that I'm not here to hurt anyone here she opens the door asking why I am here and I ask if she has a free place on staff.

Which she responds yes I come in admiring the decor the amount of red and black hurts my damn eyes.

Just as I was enjoying myself I get a spear put in my face I see a girl with grey hair and X over her eye.

"Oh hell no...I was fine with Alastor but you only care for death and destruction... " okay they actually know what I am I have a feeling I know who told them.

I sigh sadly before Charlie intervenes being the voice of reason I look at vaggie telling her I have changed.

"Vaggie put that down now he wants to help." Charlie states defensive of me.

Loona was lagging behind so when she sees what is happening getting infront of me arms extended.

"Get the fuck away from my husband!" Both look at Loona in shock before asking a boatload of questions.