Harvest Moon Festival pt2

"Mmm...Y/N" "hmm" I look at her and her eyes say everything as she whispers the words I love to hear "love you hub~"

I smoke my cigarette as Loo cuddles me naked after me fucking her brains out I hear a knock on the door.

Me and Loona look at each other before quickly getting dressed "Fuck" I whisper yell as I put my belt on as Loona puts on her jacket and shorts.

Once we finish getting dressed I stretch and answer the door to see it is Lin "Dinner time" I nod and we come down.

I obviously sit next to Loona and Blitz while Millie sits to Lin and Joe and Moxxie next to Millie.

Striker comes out with the hog cooked to perfection the skin is seared well with a apple in itself mouth with some greens prepared around it.

With a side of mashed potatoes and corn and bread,I'm not going to lie he has some skill in preparing a hog.

"fuck me" I say under my breath as I stare at the beautiful meal Infront of me.

I take a bite of the hog its overflowing with taste, my tastebuds feel as if they are dancing.

*timeskip*

After that delicious meal we all head out to listen to Stolas speach about the festival and activities.

Loona looks at me when the activities are mentioned,I actually don't want to participate due to my added strength and agility but fuck it.

Once the gun is fired I dart off ahead of Blitz and Striker,Blitz darts over striker as I'm in the lead I say to Blitz

"Your pretty fast I'll give ya that boss,But not fast enough. " I dart flipping over the next obstacles the spectators give some ooh's and aah's.

Once I finish we head on to the next activity which was like tug of war,Moxxie falls in and gets his ass kicked immediately.

I grab the rope right as I'm about to fall I lock the rope in place with my arms in a handcuffed position but ultimately I give Blitz the win because he needs one.

The final one is mud wrestling Moxxie gets tackled by 4 or 5 guys...and the shark,I begin beating on 2 guys at once when Blitz comes at me.

"Having Fun Y/N" Blitz says jokingly as he pins me but I flip him down in the dirt, Striker then charges at me I jump out of the way as they go at each other Blitz is down for the count.

I put up one hell of a fight against Striker bastard was crafty and did something cheap.

By the end it was announced a tie between us 3 winning one of each round.

Striker then begins singing a song about his victory even though it wasn't a victory for him.

I look up see Moxxie walk away upset I go and follow him making sure he is gonna be ok.

As go follow them back to the house I feel as I'm being followed,I turn around spraying 5 rounds out of my magazine.

I managed to hit one of the shots,it hits an imp who had a camera in his hands following me.

I step on the camera smashing it to bits,I continue to walk to the house I check up on Moxxie and he says he is fine.

*timeskip*

I walk into me and Loona bedroom,I lay down for a minute and half asleep before hearing some signs of a struggle I hear Moxxie struggling against someone.