Spring Broken pt 2

We head towards the beach after hearing the monstrous shrill scream Blitz being right behind me.

we reach the beach and see a giant fish monster emerge from the water,I run down to look for Moxxie and Millie.

"MOXXIE,MILLIE WHERE ARE YOU" I scream...panicking a bit.

"Y/N OVER HERE" MILLIE SCREAMS.

I run over and then ask where Moxxie is she point to the giant fish,I go and find an angle to go get to the fish.

Loona goes to run over to me..the beast sends it tongue after I look in horror as the beast...

Loona get grabbed by the beasts tongue...I get an adrenaline rush sprinting towards the creature diving down its throat.

I grab its tongue cutting both free..I grab Loona's hand...she looks both happy and suprised to see me I pull her up cut the beasts tongue off.

Moxxie flies out...right into Blitz arms...then Millie hugs him happy that he is safe.

I pry open the teeth before throwing Loona out of the mouth as the teeth closes with me still inside...

I jump down it's throat I use my tendrils to cut out of its insides,
ripping it apart..

I tear through its gut tearing it apart from inside out..bursting through its chest..it falls down behind me.

I walk to shore coated in blood my tendrils covered in gore,I get to the shoreline.

Loona runs up to me wrapping me in a hug still upset from earlier she crys into my shoulder exclaiming...

"I'm so sorry...I love you..I really do" she says in apologetic voice...I grab her hand...

"Sorry for what I'm about to do" I get close to her gripping her hips..pulling her closer.

crashing her lips into mine...the warm embrace of her lips comfort me

"I love you too...I'm sorry I said what I said.." She cups my face and I press my head against hers..I wipe her tears.

We kiss once again I pick her up as I kiss her embracing the sweetest taste in the world her lips.

I hold her hand walking towards Blitz happy and content with what I have done

Millie and Blitz are smiling at me happy that I finally made my move to secure our relationship.

While Moxxie I think the man is drunk because he has been faceplanted in the sand for the past few seconds.

I walk over to Blitz,He looks at me proudly.

"This is proudest I've been in a long time but anyway this is way to wholesome for me."

"Blitzo" Verosika says in a condescending tone as if she had something to say "Let me guess you whores were the cause"

I say as Millie passes Verosikas flask back "yep figures....you know your show wasn't half ba-" I start laughing.

"I'm lying your as good as Bubba's banjo playing anyway since you've lost and you caused this whole thing we win by default and we get to have the parking space." I say smugly as Verosika accepts defeat after we mention brin

we all head back to. I.M.P I hold Loona's hand as we head through.
Once we get back to our office I pull Loona into another loving embrace kissing her snout.

We really didn't get to enjoy the beach in the human world so I get an idea.

"Do you wanna head to a beach here in hell if there is one nearby" I say to Loona.