Chapter 29: Bleeding hearts...

*Loona Pov*

We all rush into Blitz van,Evan heads into the back with me,laying down Y/N in my lap.

He sits down and we drive off to the nearest hospital,I hold him in my arms...

I look at him with tears in my eyes,I just want to see him open his eyes or cup my face or do anything to say that he will be fine...

I ask Moxxie and Millie if their is a rag or napkin in the glovebox up front,Moxxie finds one and hands it to me.

I wipe the blood from his lip,I take his shirt off to look at the shrapnel that is piercing his chest and gut.

We finally finally reached the hospital,Evan picks up Y/N and we all dart into the hospital.

We tell them we need a doctor right away and they grab a stretcher and Evan puts Y/N down on it.

Me and Evan follow the doctor to the room where Y/N will be stationed.

They spend no time hooking him up to an Iv bag and they begin to stabilize his condition.

I put my hand on the glass to the window of his room looking at him with worry and concern...

Evan puts a hand on my shoulder reassuring he will be fine but it doesn't ease the pain of how I feel...

The doctor comes out and says that we should go while they remove the shrapnel from his gut and chest.

*time skip brought by chibi Y/N hugging a sad chibi Loona*

It's been 2 weeks.... I really miss him

Home doesn't feel like home without him being here,I miss Y/N dearly...

Everyone has been visiting him recently bringing gifts to his bedside.

Moxxie and Millie have been bringing gifts to his bedside and have been wishing him well.

While Blitz and Evan are working themselves to the bone to pay for Y/N hospital bill.

I do my job getting calls from clients when I can but Blitz mainly has me at home due to the whole pregnancy.

I am currently in my bed cuddling my tail as coping mechanism due to how much I miss Y/N.

I then decided to get up,get dressed and head to the hospital to see him again.

I head into my car and I drive down to the hospital,I check in and I head down to his room.

I enter his room and I kiss his forehead and grip his hand tightly...

"I miss you hubby..."

I was about to get up and head to work for the day but then I see his eyes open...

*Y/N Pov*

I slowly begin to open my eyes,I look over at Loona...

"H-Hey a-angel come to take me to heaven..."I say to Loona still in alot of pain

She runs over and kisses my lips I cup her face as she kisses me, I missed the warm embrace of her lips.

When we separate she hugs me tears in her eyes, I say to her

"D-Did you m-miss me that much?"

"Y-You idiot....you scared me"

This makes me chuckle and then I say to her

"T-Thats a first....ugh this hurts so much. " I say as I hold my gut and chest.

Loona calls up Blitz to pay out my bill and when she finishes the call,she exits out of the room to check me out of the hospital.

I look at all the cards and gifts I was given by Moxxie and Millie and other friends of mine...

I try to stand up and the pain gets the better of me and I fall back onto the bed...

"F-Fuckk"

Loona comes back in with a doctor and a wheel chair I get helped into the wheel chair and I sigh at how useless I feel right now...

Loona noticed this and kissed my cheek before whispering in my ear.

"We can cuddle when we get home"

After she says this it makes me smile that she cares so much about me and how I feel.

We reach the car and she drives us back to our place and helps me out of the car and into the house

We head to our bedroom and I lay down in our bed,then Loona begins cuddling me.

She traces the scars from the shrapnel on my chest and gut and then she begins to sing a song...

(Future book maybe? I love vampair so I'll let you decide. Missi x Male reader?)

I listen as she sings beautifully while stroking my hair as she sings.

I slowly begin closing my eyes and eventually I fall asleep but before I pass out I say....

"Thank you Loo for being the love of my life..."

*Loona Pov*
I smile at this comment and I give him a kiss on the forehead and I lay down with him.

He is the best thing to have ever happened to me, he has made me care about someone more than I ever have before...

If I hadn't met him I probably would be alone but I'm not going to dwell on what could've been...

I'm happy and he is happy,he makes me smile with his cheesy pick up lines and goofy smile.

I can never say this enough if I'm going to spend eternity it'll be with him and only him but now we can be a family.

A big happy family I say in my head as I think of me and Y/N raising our daughter.

I think about dad holding our daughter and him having that stupid smile he had when I was little.

I get adjusted and ready for bed with Y/N,I hug him tightly and I rest my head on his chest softly as to not hurt him and before I sleep I say...

"I love you Y/N"

______________________________________
Thank you for reading