Chapter 13: a whole day with LooLoo

I yawn stretching my arms as I wake up,I see that Loona is still cuddling me,I stroke her hair as she cuddles me.

"So cute" I whisper stroking her hair as she sleeps on my chest,I turn the TV on and watch the news,I kiss Looloo's forehead.

I hear her murmur in her sleep, "mmm..D-Don't get up Y/N" she says as she tightens her hold on me,I hear a knock on my rooms door.

I whisper yell "be quiet when you come in Blitz" I say as he opens the door,he goes "aww..." I put a finger a finger to my lips.

I look at Blitz then I whisper to ask if it's a work day,he nods I look at him and I ask if we can get this day off.

"I do owe you for revealing your secret"he whispers to me as me and Loona cuddle.

"if Moxxie asks where I am tell him I had something extremely important to do he will understand. " I whisper and cuddle Looloo and as Blitz quietly takes a picture.

*timeskip*
Loona finally turns on to her side,giving me a chance to slip into the kitchen make a dbreakfast for her.

I look in the fridge a look at what we have,I grab some eggs bacon cheese and milk,I grab a bowl,cracking the eggs I whisk it with milk.

I shape the omelet adding extra crispy bacon in Looloo's cause I know she likes it that way, I then make myself a coffee with extra sugar while I get Loona some orange juice so she has more electrolytes.

I enter the room and I'm guessing she must have heard me cooking,she spots me and says as she gets adjusted.

"Morning Baby,how did you sleep~" Loona says lovingly,while stretching,and puts her panties on.

"I slept really well,Especially with you by my side,I got Blitz to let us have the day off" Loona smiles then says "Thanks babe"

We head to the living room and sit at a small table that fits 3 people,she looks at her food and licks her lips at the sight.

she cuts a piece of the omelet and bites into it as the delicious taste takes hold over tastebuds,"how the hell do you always make the food taste delicious."

"A chef never reveals his secrets" I say as take a bite a bite out of my omelet and she does puppy eyes and I sigh.

"I was taught by Bubba Sawyer,otherwise known as cannibal,he taught me everything"

She then goes wide eye I reassure her it's not demon meat,I show her how I made it by showing the crispy bacon balls in there giving it the extra crunch.

I have the whole day planned,I get dressed in a nice black hoodie,some Jean's,my ammo belt but I leave my gun in my room but i do attach some blight syringes and anesthesia grenades

I see Loona is dressed in a black dress,causing my face to turn a deep crimson after seeing her.