Chapter 10:Spring Broken pt 1

I ride my bike,as Blitz sings,I see Loona look at me in the corner of her of her eye.

we go to pull into a parking as a pink convertible cuts us off as we I pull my bike to the side.I park near Blitz van.I get off as Blitz pulls a megaphone out and anounces.

"Alright you unoriginal pink cum dump you have three goddamn seconds to get your goddamn car out of our parking space."

then a woman in pink gets out of the car wearing heart glasses...looks like a popstar mixed with a homesexuals paint job.

"Oh shit verosika"Blitz says and I'm Already not in a good mood,

They begin bickering about bullshit. "No fucking way" I hear Loona say

She then announced she would be here for a week and Blitz then says "You better move that pussy wagon or I'll-"

I then see a Male hellhound twice the size of him and the way Loona looked at him made me churn something dark.

Am I jealous...nah,The hellhound comes up behind him and growls..Oh hell no.

"you'll what" I immediately pounce on the hellhound knocking him down even though I am shorter but stronger than him.

"The fuck!!" I hear him scream as I flip him over throwing him over my shoulder slamming him down hard.

I put my boot on his neck twisting it on his throat...I watch his eyes look at me in fear.

"Down fido...don't make me blow that stupid fucking head off.."I stomp down hard as he tries moving my foot.

I say putting my gun to his head...cocking it back...I look at him before letting him get up

"Meet Y/N" Blitz says I look at him and I look at the dog...with the do not fuck with me eyes..

Verosika looks at me with interest but I don't share her gaze...I have only one woman I love... it's Loona.

"Your lucky this time you fucking mutt

"Your lucky this time you fucking mutt...next time you cross me..." I do a throat slit gesture slowly.

After our confrontation Verosika walks up to me putting a hand on my chest which I grab telling her to not fucking touch me.

I see in the corner of my eye Loona making a snarling face...guess she isn't completely over me?

guess she isn't completely over me?