Chapter 9:Loo loo land

I start tossing on the couch,I have a nightmare about Loona,I see her crying out for help,as I run to her I get close I am just about to reach her,she gets stabbed through the stomach and she falls directly in to my arms.

"AHHHH" I scream as tears leak from my eyes,I sit up grunting in pain and I put my head in my hands.

"Am I afraid...that's a first..." I wipe my tears and sweat off...sitting up straight

Loona comes in from the other room,to see that I'm awake."Y/N you idiot you should be....resting" she looks and sees my face seeing I am in a startled state,she comes over and extends the couch into a couch bed and she begins stroking my hair.

I Actually was going to ask this a long time ago when she asked me to stay at her and Blitz's place.

"Loona"I whimper out due to still being in a bit of pain.

"hmm" she hums back stroking my hair..which is Actually relaxing.

"What do you see in me,the reason you let me stay with you,as you've seen I'm not exactly the most...gentle guy."

Loona then grabs my chin making me look her in the eyes she then says something as if it was a complete different person.

"Bullshit...you are the most kind,caring and collective person I know you may be a torturer but you also are the sweetest guy alive"

my eyes widen as she says this I smile and hug her and she hugs back....

I hear Blitz through the wall talking to someone over the phone named stolas

"Who the fuck is stolas"

"That would be the owl that he has to peg to keep us in business"which cases me to laugh.

"Oh fuck really Haha..that must suck"

I get up replace my bandages which were coated in blood,I have Loona replace my bandages,I smile at her as she helps me.

"You never cease to make me smile Loona,you light up my day no matter what." This causes her to blush r

I put my shirt on,I pick up my magnum and I check the bullets in the mag,I put my holster around my waist attaching it to my belt,grabbing my jacket I put it on equipping my guns. "You always make me smile y/n.."

"M & M And Y & L Get your asses in here were heading to Loo land"

"Loo Loo land" Moxxie says curious then Millie screams it excited and then Loona being herself screams.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

*timeskip*
Me and Loona follow Blitz's van containing the people we are supposed to protect,we arive at an...amusement park and a shitty cop out one.

We get off my bike and head to the entrance,Blitz exits the front of the truck and opens the side door and two owl demons,Blitz escorts them up to me.

"So your Blitzy new employee,I'm Stolas Goetia and this is my daughter Octavia." I am terrified because the man is twice my size.

"Nice to meet you both" we all enter the park and Moxxie gets jumpscared by a fucking mascot, I laugh at him with Loona.

"Sorry Moxxie bud that was just too funny" He looks at me in an upset way before I apologize defensively.

Blitz takes the first shift on watching our client and let's me and loons have fun,same with moxxie and millie,Me and Loona decide to go on some coasters.

"WOOO"I scream as Loona screams with me and we both laugh at each other's face as we go down.

After the ride we play a game...a shooting game with a automatic rifle I smile grabbing the gun I get a score of 578 getting a big plush for Loona.