Chapter 1:The city of the damned

(Y/n) walks through the gate way I opened,slicking back my blood covered hair,I wonder where it landed me as I look around and I see a cement road,following it leads to a sign that looks like it's made of wood chiseled with bone reading "WELCOME TO IMP CITY"

He honestly didn't know what to make of it but,fuck it I went down the street to find massive buildings destroyed.

Looks like their are lots of bodies here..shame I missed the party would have enjoyed killing someone myself...

As he is walking,I feel like he being stalked but I ignore it continuing to walk down the cracked and twisted road.

he adjusts to the colors of the red sky dead trees and the broken environment all I need are screams and he would be right at home.

*time skip by chibi y/n with chibi killers*

I continue down the road till I am in the intersection where two roads merge.

as I take the left road he spots a red blur in the corner of his  eye,he has already spotted  what seem to be small imp creatures.

he walks closer with a blank expression and as gets closer one of several creatures dart out.

They charge at him as he stands there,and then 3 of them instantly  stabbed through the brain with tentacles,

"Fucking pathetic,did you rabble really think you could kill me,I am better than you vermin could ever be!!"

I say with a smile that would Make Lucifer s skin crawl.

"Now run.."
The 4 imps made the smart decision to run.... But as they ran I sent 4 tendrils to kill them anyway the end result was bloody rain,organs guts and brains flying.

The bloody rain soaked me and I enjoyed it...

Everyone who was around saw everything,the residents of the city looked at him in fear,some though had admiration not for him but his power.

(Y/N) walks to a building nearby,the establishment is much like a bar those humans use,(y/n) enters and everyone looks and stares.

"Give me a glass of blood sprinkle some whiskey in there with some ice shaken not stirred. " the barkeep nods

"What's your business here sir" he asks mixing up my drink.

"I'm looking for a fun time anyone hiring" I say as the demon hands his drink over to me.

"Well we have some assassins over at sinner street,they are looking for an extra guy who's not afraid to do his job...at killing"

I take a drink of my beverage as I take intrest in these hired killers...told that the business hasn't received much attention lately...huh

I look at him a bit inquiring more info on the people who work there I was only told about one...Blitzo.

The man was a ex circus clown apparently he had started up the business that Involves killings humans who have wronged people down here...mostly for money though.

No one really asks how the man does it but I think I can guess...

I drink the rest down getting directions to I.M.P as he walks he thinks about his lovely demented family,thinking about max hanging with bubba,sally and Philip loving each other,Micheal ghostie and pig all hanging out,he begins to hum....
______________________________________
Thank you so much  for  reading