Chapter 19:My sweet Loo

I wake up from a dead sleep sweating from one of those shitty nightmares, I see that Loo is still asleep so I attempt to sneak out of bed and grab a glass of water.

I look in the mirror but I am still shaking from the serum yesterday,The taste of blood in my mouth I spit out some blood down the sink.

I take my water and I head back to bed,I enter the room and I take a antivenom capsule to purge the pustula from my body.

"F-Fuck" I whisper yell as I feel immense pain, the capsule works almost instantly but it doesn't go with out pain.

I sigh but Loo Already woke up to the sound of me being in pain,I feel her arms wrap around me.

"Hun...you okay" she says as she hugs me concerned, I look at her saying "Better now babe" I say

She looks at me and says "Hun don't lie to me..." I cave into her words "I took a serum yesterday" she knows that it weakens my body immensely.

"Are you still in pain...." I nod and say reassuring her "only a bit" Loona gets up getting me painkillers from the small cabinet in our room.

She hands me the bottle,I grab it opening it taking 2 pills I sigh in relief as the pain ends.

Loo then crawls up to me,she sits over my crotch putting her hands on my chest,she begins stroking my abs.

I look at her putting my hands on her hips,she leans in pressing her breasts against my chest I pull her in for a kiss,I kiss her for a few minutes enjoying her lips taste, when we separate we stare into each other's eyes,Loo gets really close and begins getting comfy.

Loo rests her head on my chest cuddling,I look at her and smile "I love you Loo" I whisper she replies with "Love you too....you big idiot"

*timeskip*

I wake up much better than I did last night,it seems that Blitz is out because I checked to see if he was alright, he probably went to go see Stolas.

I grab two mugs, I pour coffee into both mugs and I heat em up as I heat up our coffee.... I feel arms wrap around my back and I feel Loona's breasts pressing against my back.

"Morning sweetheart" I say as she kisses my neck.

"Morning to you to you too...hubby~" I smile after she calls me hubby,I give Loona her coffee when it finishes cooling.

I take a sip of my coffee,Loona looks at me in a lustfilled manner,I sigh and I pull her close and I begin kissing her lips,beginning to make out with her I pull her shorts off, then I take her panties off.

(Lemon start)

I bite her neck causing her to moan as I take my cock out and begin fucking her on the couch.

I caress her hips as I lick her neck,I mark my prey,I make her stutter.

"A-Ahh hubby.... m-mark me as your p-prey." She says

Loona begins bouncing up and down as she bounces I smack her ass,which causes her to scream my name.

"F-FUCK ME Y/N FUCK ME HARD" She exclaims as I rail her on the couch,she wraps her arm around my neck pulling me into a sloppy kiss.

She takes her top off pressing her breasts together as she rides me I groan in pleasure. "Loo....your so fucking tight"

I rip her bra off and I begin sucking her nipples as I fuck her ass hard,I get a boost of adrenaline I begin ravaging her doggystyle

"Who's my puppy!!" I exclaim as I pound Loona's extremely wet pussy gets even wetter when I say this she exclaims.

"I-I ah.... a-am your puppy!!!"she says tongue hanging out as I fuck her brutally I cum inside filling her up and I pull out... I go to pull my pants back up but Loona grabs my cock and begins blowing me.

"A-Ah Loona.....keep going" I say my hand in her hair as she blows me,I finger her ass as she sucks my cock.

I make her deepthroat my cock "A-AH Loona your mouth feels so..... good~"I get an idea and so does Loona

I take my cock out of her mouth I grab the Leash from our bedroom while she decides to make it extra kinky by wearing this....

She holds bends over shaking her ass I attach the leash to her spiked collar.

We go on for hours, I fill Loona's pussy up again after shagging her for hours and we keep going for hours.

*timeskip*

I have claw Mark's down my back from how many times I made Loona orgasm and cum.

(Lemon end)

(Lemon end)

"Holy hell....Y/N y-you made me cum over 23 times from how much you dicked me down and you came on and in me like 10 times" I'm panting like hell from lack of energy due to ravaging her.

"Loona you are so fucking full of energy when we have sex that its scary" I say wide eyed.

"Yeah but that's what you love about me" I then respond

"Yeah but I also fell in love with you due to your tough exterior and loving heart and a caring soul." She looks at me and smiles at me saying

"I'm glad it was you...that I fell in love with,your an idiot but your a loveable kind hearted idiot." I smile kissing her lips pulling her close with the leash,she rests her head on my abs.

I love her....I am happy...
Truly happy...

*Observer pov*
I watch over Y/N and Loona,I am happy that he has realized what he was missing for all those years...

I make the auris show me the figures in black hoods,once again they are talking to those agent like figures.

"We will deliver the serum Before the target is determined for evac."

I can not interfere Y/N destiny is in your hands...

Listen carefully...

______________________________________
Thank you for reading
Blitz theme