Chapter 7:The Date

After my "meeting" with Blitz, Loona comes and checks on me insuring everything was alright.

"Y/N are you okay" she says concerned
I sit down and she sits next to me.

"I don't know..." I still have some tears in my eyes...

"I have been feeling weird lately and this just happened..." I wipe my tears but I then feel her hand cup my face.

She pulls me in to hug me,stroking my hair and be genuinely worried about me and I smile and blush

"T-this is nice L-loona,do you wanna meet up for our date soon cause it's 9:30 rn" I say after checking my phone

"S-sure Y/N I'll meet you in the living room when I finish,I can't wait..." I grin at these words before she gets defensive..

*timeskip*

We arrived back at Blitz place and I got dressed I shower and ask for opinions on what to wear from Sally and Philip they suggested me to slick my hair back and wear a black cut top that shows my abs with a short coat and Jean's on I put on some cologne and deodorant on.

I sit in the living room waiting for Loona to get dressed,I pop a breath mint in my mouth cause why not.

I hear a knock to the entrance to the hall and I see her...holy fucking shit.

My mouth drops as I see her,My face heats up and I see she had the same reaction to my outfit when her whole face flushes pink

"Y-you look gorgeous Loona" I state

"you are so fucking sexy" causing me to blush then she realizes what she said and awkwardly laughed..

"So where do you wanna go first,we could go to a club and dance,or we could go watch a movie."

"Let's go to a club, I know one that is a block away" tail wagging behind her happily.

"Lead the way Loo" I state rather proud of the nickname.

"W-Wait what did you call me" I thought she was mad at first.

"Oh I called you Loo i hope you don't mind" she blushes crimson.

she only blushes and murmurs under her breath but I heard her say...

"I love it.."

We head out and take Loona's car around the block, to a nearby club known as Diablo,we enter and are immediately met to one of my favorite songs I know out out of the few ones I know.

We dart straight to the dance floor and start dancing together.

Occasionally brushing against each other at one point in the song I feel Loona pull me close against her looking in my eyes as we dance sexually.