Chapter 31: Precious Child..

I lay in a dead sleep I hear Loona shake me awake with a panicked look and I know what this means.

I grab my cane darting to the car before calling Blitz as I'm driving..

"What Y/N I was just ab--"

"LOONA IS HAVING THE BABY GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR"

"F-Fuuuuuck!!!" I hear Blitz scream then I hear a crash and the phone disconnects.

I also call up Evan and he begins panicking as he rushes everyone to be their for the birth of my child.

Once we arrive I practically pick Loona up and piggy back her to the hospital entrance and to the room where we are stationed.

Loona begins squeezing my hand hard Blitz darts in with Millie and Moxxie in tow.

Then a portal opens up and my family come through and I look at them worried but Evan gives me a thumbs up and smiles.

Eventually the doctor comes in and Loon looks at me and I look at her with a I got you look.

She begins to push and as we do this Evan covers Max's eyes and we continue with the process.

It feels like she is trying to rip my fucking arm off but I bare through it.

After a bit of pushing our daughter is free from the womb and I look at her seeing any weird features or markings that would impact her life but... nothing.

She has my eyes and hair while she has Loona's coat colors

( I drew this I had a reference from this)

I smile at the small child as the doctor hands her over to me,Loona looks over tired and smiles

"Y/N can I hold her.." Loo says a bit exhausted from giving birth..