Chapter 30:Happiness and memories..

I wake up early and I can't get up without using a cane which Evan bought me.

The cane also has a blade inside it so if I need to fight someone.

Blitz has told me that I am forbidden to go on jobs with them untill I get better so I've been stuck at home with Loo cause she is on maternity leave according to Blitz.

I get up and I see Loona in the kitchen making some breakfast,I come up behind her and I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"So you woke up before me for once"

I say this smugly and she rolls her eyes smiling before bringing me a plate of eggs and toast.

I put my cane down near the table as I sit and eat while she sits on the other side of the table she also gave me cup of coffee with my mug.

I take a sip of my coffee before taking a bite of my food, I then use my fork to eat some of the eggs with a slice of my toast.

My eyes sparkle at how delicious it is I instantly take another bite,Loona smiles at me lovingly her cooking.

"Did you make anything for yourself Loo?"

"Oh no... I thought you would need extra food for energy to heal."

I sigh and I move my chair over near hers putting a piece of food on the fork,she insists for me to have it but I relent and she blushes at me before taking a bite.

We share the food she made for me.

After we finish eating we get up and decide to go out because Blitz wants a picture of Loona being pregnant before the baby is born.

Loona goes to our bedroom to put on a dress, I also get dressed in a black and orange suit.

We both head out to the photography place,Loona holds my one hand as we walk...
(Play the song at the top and scroll really slow.)
I begin humming a song that I sang to myself when I was alone in my realm before I took the survivors and then Evan...