Murder Family Pt 2

After Loona pushed me in,I arrived at the front of a house, the imp trio were waiting for me.

"What took so long Y/n,thought you were just gonna abandon us" Moxxie says

"Don't worry your little head mox I wouldn't abandon my imp buds for the world." I say and they all smile

"Now let's kill this bitch!!" I say encouragingly.Me Blitz Millie and Moxxie go up to the window hiding in a small Bush to spy on the target and her family.

Blitz Looks through the window,then he says to Moxxie "That's gotta be her,this is too easy Moxxie do you want this one."

He looks excited to do this job...I laugh in my head of her death by a bullet to the brain...

"Really Me" Moxxie inquires "Yeah I figured this is a simple one for you to handle,a happy mother who just got out of the hospital." Blitz says as his eyes widen.

He looks absolutely mortified by the thought of us maybe killing a family...

"You snooze ya lose Mox and I gotcha bitch" Blitz says then moxxie says concerned "Are we really gonna kill a family" and then Blitz says "no,Don't be such a puss,were only gonna kill the mother,were ruining a family" Blitz states as he pulls the trigger Moxxie makes him miss announcing our presence.

"Wtf was that Moxxie" me and blitz both say at the same time.

Blitz goes on a massive tangent about how it doesn't matter whose innocent or not...

He calls Moxxie a baby dick prude before he gets shot in the arm and tells us to scatter.

Millie and Blitz run in different directions while Martha chases after Blitz while Millie is chased by Martha's husband Ralph.

Me and Moxxie are stuck together but when I get up I'm the only one who got out of that bush...

I see the kids drag Moxxie upstairs into a room I chase them..and they take him to a room in the attic..

I kick the door down before they try to kill a tied up Moxxie..I they raise their guns at me and I pretend to surrender...

The little boy tries getting close to restrain me but I fucking punt the little shit picking up his revolver.

Before shooting them both in the knee's knocking them both out...

"Little fucking shits..."I untie moxxie handing Moxxie a rifle that Blitz dropped I notice the glare of torches..

I grab Moxxie jumping through the window and I begin running towards the torches...

I take the pistol with me I as I charge behind the treeline Moxxie on my shoulders...

I see Blitz and Millie restraint on a pire ready to be burnt...but yeah didn't exactly work...

She then goes to shoot them with her shotgun before getting  her brains blown out by Moxxie..

Ralph attempts to flee but I won't let him...I pin him down before brutally beating the man.

I enjoy the rush of the one sided fight as I continue to beat him down mercilessly making him suffer.

I begin to beat his head in as Moxxie unties Millie and Blitz...Blitz falls down as Mox gives Millie a hug.

Cute...I think as I continue punching Ralph down...

I tightly wrap my hands around his throat and I stare into his fear filled eyes as he dies...then I feel that same darkness take hold..I begin enjoying it alot...bursting into laughter.

"Ha..Ha..HA...HAHAHA" I laugh to myself Blitz grabs my shoulder, I turn around....

"Sorry I snapped..." Blitz gives me a concerned look before stating...

"Y/N we need to talk back at I.M.P"

Blitz says and my smile dims...I may have cracked and fucked everything up.

We have Loona open the portal and I walk through,walking past her and she noticed my expression, I'm usually smiling but this small detail... Actually worried her.

*Timeskip*

"You wanted to see me Blitz" I stutter out a bit.

"Yeah I did,I'm happy with how you performed, but I wanna know if your ok mentally... the way you laughed like that..Don't say anything...but I care about you kid" a somber smile proves his point...

"I'm fine trust me..." I say and give myself the biggest fake smile to say I am okay...but I'm lying.

I wish I could say what I truly am to Blitz but I can't...they can't know how dangerous I am..what I could do..

"Look I know you say that but I know your not Y/N...your not alone..we have your back"

Blitz does something so unlike him he hugs me and I can't resist doing something I've never done....I cry..

I cry hard but I look at my hands and I think to myself am I feeling different...why am I crying.

I thank Blitz and exit his office...feeling damaged but human...I enjoy feeling things...being alive.

The beating of my heart...showing how I feel towards people...falling in Love.

I say in my head thinking of Loona

______________________________________Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading