Ha-ha...it's showtime!

*aggressively raps about bread*

From the moment it came out, Starlight Mayhem was always, without question, my favorite mod

From the moment it came out, Starlight Mayhem was always, without question, my favorite mod. Sure, I liked Tricky and Garcello and other legends just like everyone else, but none of them were ever able to replace Starlight as my favorite. I can't wait for the reboot.

The only time I even came close to doubting if Starlight was still my favorite was when Date Week came out. With the combined emotional feels of both Whitty and Sarv getting deleted, the fact (no, not opinion, F A C T) that Heartbass is an absolute heart-wrenching banger, and the entire mod basically being like some sort of super emotional finale to what I call "Season 2" of FNF mods (the best season, in my humble opinion), it came pretty close. But once I got used to Whitty and Sarv's absence—and once I heard about the reboot—Starlight came out on top.

I was going to draw Salt as Max and Pepper as Abel in the background, but I'm lazy.

Also

W H Y   I S   F A N   S O   H A R D   T O   D R A W 

You don't know how many failed drawings of Fan are sitting in my trash can right now. He is WAY harder to draw than it looks. Or maybe it's just because I suck at art. I dunno.

"bUt sILvERlyTE, cJ anD rUBy ARe cAnONicALlY nOt dATinG!1111!!!!!!11111!!!!!!"

Oh, yeah? Well, neither are Fan and Test Tube, but that's not gonna stop people from shipping the everliving heck out of them. Also, the fact that you're even pointing that out implies that you ship Fantube as well, so why are you complaining?

...What? Suitloon? What does that have to do with—oh, they're...they're not canon, either? Well, uh, I...um...er...shut up.

I'll see you in the next one.