1K YT views object OC (more cringe I guess)

You didn't ask for it, and I delivered. Here comes a new original character! And since I'm just *soooooooooo* creative and unique, the name of this second OC is...

 Here comes a new original character! And since I'm just *soooooooooo* creative and unique, the name of this second OC is

...Lyte.

Yeah, I know, real original.

Lyte's also really similar to me in real life, but in a different way. See, when I go to sleep, there are usually three different personalities that I can wake up with in the morning. If I get enough sleep, I'm my usual reclusive, introvert self. If I'm extremely sleep-deprived, I'm tired as hell the whole day and I act like a jerk to everyone.

But if I'm only mildly sleep-deprived...well, that's where the fun begins. Lyte is me on those rare days.

As for Lyte's human design, he's also mostly simple. (His color scheme's monochromatic, so unless I say otherwise, assume all his clothes are some shade of golden yellow.) His skin's tinted a slight golden yellow, and he's got spiky golden-yellow shonen hair. He wears a dress shirt underneath a comfortable jacket kinda thing (like, imagine a suit jacket if it was a thin sort of tracksuit) and cargo shorts with sneakers and white socks. He also wears a necktie and he keeps it super loose, where the knot's all the way down to his chest.

And his one cringy feature/accessory that every single persona character of everyone out there in the history of ever...is a blindfold.

Yup. Human Lyte wears a blindfold mostly 24/7. Don't ask me how he can see, because I don't think I know, either. Oh, yeah, and both Lytes can fly.

I'll see you in the next one!