smg day 16: THE FINALE

Hey, look, E. I didn't diss you this time.

Before I show you guys the final event image, let's do a quick recap of the season so far, starting with our last two contenders: CasualCatalog, the cute and scrappy Purple Pandas player, and Yea-Me, the Lyte Lights lunatic.

First, let's talk about Catalog's performance so far. They spent Day 1 avoiding bfbbookfan9, their unstable and devious teammate. But on Day 2, they managed to ambush Eclipse_Xero11, the Aqua Axolotls' unstable survivalist. Day 3 saw them tending to their scrappy side, while Day 4 seemed to be a relatively relaxed day for them. On Day 5, they tried to get another kill but were outplayed by the magic robes of the Blue Bats' kind and cute Colascale. Their bloodlust is satiated on Day 6, however, when they drive their axe through the scrappy and peaceful Green Gecko, noahsalverda. They get distracted by something shiny again on Day 7. On Day 8, they tried to kill Colascale again...and got outplayed by her clothes again. Day 9 and 10 were idle days for them, but they had a breakdown on Day 11. They finally get another kill on Day 12, taking care of the devious and bulky Red Rabbit with a rocket launcher, schwxftii. They also would have been killed that same day by the Green Geckos' sociopathic leader, WeebuLikesCherries, had it not been for their own team leader, the rich CRMobJackV2, jumping in to save their life. They take care of a threat to the rest of the contestants on Day 13: the frenzied yet naive Silver Star, Eggdog129. Something shiny distracts them for the third time on Day 14. And finally, on Day 15, they get attacked by Yea-Me, their only obstacle; however, Jack intervenes just in time and protects them, losing their life in the process. Upset and out for revenge, Catalog tries to retaliate, but Yea-Me's combat gear protects them.

Next, Yea-Me. They'd already had enough of the game by Day 1 and just want it to end. However, they get their bearings on Day 2 and shoot the cute and naive Cyan Coyote, CrookFumDaBrook. They simply relaxed on Day 3 and had an existential crisis on Day 4. They attempt to shoot JaylaDJ, the Pink Parrots' unstable sociopath, on Day 5, but their arrow misses. Their lunatic side kicks in on Day 6, makes them devious...and then immediately says "Nah, never mind" on Day 7, removing that trait from them. They have another existential crisis on Day 8. On Day 9, they try to shoot someone else (this time, it's schwxftii), but miss again. To ensure they won't miss a third time, they spend Day 10 practicing with their bow. After another quick existential crisis on Day 11, they try to calm themselves down on Day 12 with a song. It doesn't work, however, since their lunatic side makes them unstable on Day 13 anyway. They gain a huge advantage on Day 14 when they find a set of combat gear, one of the best armor sets in the game (if not the best). Feeling proud with their new armor, they attempt to kill Catalog on Day 15; however, Jack sacrifices their own life to protect them. Upset and out for revenge, Catalog tries to retaliate, but Yea-Me's combat gear protects them.

Which brings us to today: Day 16, the final day. Both of these contestants have fought through 106 other players to get here, but since they're on opposite teams, only one of them can win.

Which one will it be? Well, Yea-Me's looking pretty confident.