*ring ring*

*click* "...Hello?"

"Hello."

"Who is this?"

"Who do you think it might be?"

"What?"

"Are you the one they call...E?"

"...Who's asking?"

"A fan of yours, you could say."

"A fan? Of what?"

"Tell me, E. Do the letters SHG ring a bell?"

"..."

"As I thought. You know, you lucked out."

"...And?"

"We both know you didn't deserve that win."

"So what? I won anyway."

"That doesn't change the fact that you didn't earn that victory."

"Well, I can't change the past. I still won, even if I didn't earn it."

"But what if...you could?"

"No! I'm not going back there! It's terrifying! I saw people DIE in front of me! J'AI CHIÉ DANS MON PUTAIN DE PANTALON!"

"Relax, E. I'm not talking about any competition that will require a change of undergarments. But what if you were given the chance to actually earn another victory?"

"...What kind of victory?"

"A victory from something else. No more murder and killing, but no less deadly. You'll have to keep your wits about you and think for this one."

"...I'm listening."

"Good. I've already contacted your fellow competitors."

"Competitors?"

"Of course. You didn't think you were the only one wanting this victory, did you?"

"...No, I guess not. Anyway, tell me more. What is this competition?"

"I'm glad you asked. Now, I don't have much time left, so I'll be leaving soon. If you're interested...then I'll see you in the next one. But for now, tell me, E. Have you ever heard of...Survivor?"

Coming soon

Coming soon...