11~ I've Told You My Story, Tell Me Yours?

~~Aaron's P.O.V~~

I barely got any sleep because of my extremely sore body. His bed was soft and a million times more comfortable than the one at my house. The sheets were silky and the thick comforter laying over me kept me warm as I snuggled it closer to me. All I had was rough sheets and a thin camping blanket that I guess kept me warm enough. The pillows let your head sink in and kept in place comfortably as you slept. Bottom line, this bed was amazing and I didn't want to move.

Yesterday was a train wreck, but it wasn't as bad as the days prior. My dad hadn't been home in a few days and I saw him dragging moms body with him. It was so disgusting and I felt disgusting for not doing anything about it, I just sat by my window and cried as I watched. He didn't even care about treating her body with respect, he just threw her in the trunk and drove off without batting an eye. The strange this is he was totally sober. He hasn't taken a sip of anything since I found her and he beat the daylights out of me which just goes to show how much he never cared. All I want right now is for the police to find him and arrest him.

I sighed and pushed the covers back and sat up slowly. I groaned at the amount of pain my body was in. My sore muscles felt like they were on fire and my head was pounding to a inconsistent rhythm. I stood on my feet and walked out of the room in search of a shower. I didn't know if Mark was up yet so I left him be and found a bathroom down the hall. I stepped in not bothering on locking the door behind me and stood in front of the mirror.

I almost jumped back at how I looked, dead. I couldn't describe how horrible the bruises looked or how hideous I looked, well I thought I looked horrible. I carefully lifted my shirt, one Mark had loaned to me, to see cuts and scars and well more bruises. They all had gross colors to them too.

I took my shirt off all the way and stepped out of my shorts and boxers. How did I even survive this? Like I was beaten, drugged and God knows what else, I'm sure my dad would have wanted to get rid of me.

I shook my head. It's over now, we will find him and my mom and everything can go back to normal. I stood there for a moment longer staring at my naked reflection before I heard the door fling wide open.

My eyes widened as I saw Mark strut halfway through before noticing me. His eyes widened and he started to look down.

"Dude! Get out!" I shouted reaching for the closest thing I could cover myself with. It was a tiny wash cloth but it would have to do. He closed his eyes tightly and covered them with his hands to be safe.

"I'm sorry! I didn't see anything! I swear I didn't! I'm going now!" He said shouting quickly leaving the scene, his face fully crimson. I bet mine was completely red too. I let out a breath I didn't know I had held in and took a quick shower carefully scrubbing my skin. Once I got out I dried off and got back into the same clothes as yesterday. I don't have an extra pair with me so I kinda have too.

I left the bathroom and found my way into the living room. I saw Mark on the couch hunched over with his face in his hands rubbing furiously.

I was still a little weirded out about the situation that happened minutes before and cleared my throat. His head shot up and as soon as he saw me his face went red again and he buried it back in his hands.

I laughed. "It's okay." I said and sat down next to him on the couch. He shook his head quickly and mumbled something.

"What?" I asked. He looked up but didn't make eye contact with me.

"I should have knocked first. I'm so, so sorry." He said. I couldn't help but laugh and try to make the problem less awkward. He looked over to me confused. "Why are you laughing?"