14~ Believe In Me Love

It's okay to hate me guys, I know I haven't updated in like a month.. I'm super duper sorry so here is the next chapter for you all...

~~Aaron's P.O.V Few weeks later? Maybe?~~

Two large hands enclosed themselves around my throat cutting off the air flow through my body. I clawed at his hands and gasped trying to get him off of me, but it was no use. He sneered.

"You can't run from me Aaron. You ruined us. You deserve to die like your mother." My fathers face grew crimson and his grip tightened. I gasped, my lungs ached trying to get more air into them and I knew I was going to die. His eyes showed hatred and death and the blood smeared on his face matched the color on his cheeks and ears to the point where it all blended together. I gave up trying to get his hands unclenched and I lost all feeling in my body, everything numb and weightless. The corners of my eyes grew dark and I had ceased trying breath. It was no use.

"Aaron!" I heard a faint voice call out to me igniting my heart and some hope. I tried to look past my father to see who was calling but my eyes stayed glued to his.

Suddenly I was being shaken by Mark who was hovering over me with fear etched on his face. I took a deep gasp as the air filled my lungs again, tears fell from my cheeks and I was trying to get my breathing back to normal.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay, your okay. Deep breaths okay? Do them with me." Mark sat me up in bed and kept his eye on me. His hand stayed on my bare back and I tried to breath normally. I watched him as he began to breath in and out slowly and steadily and I tried to match my breathing with his.

"Just listen to my voice, you're okay Aaron. Just breath. It was just a nightmare." Marks said with a soothing voice, I focused in on him. My breathing soon evened and I was calm. It was just a dream, he's not here, it's just my imagination.

I choked out a sob and Mark scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms gently around me keeping me secure and safe.

"It's over okay? Shh, it's okay." He cooed.

"No, no it's not. He coming for me, he's going to kill me Mark. He's going to find me and kill me." I sobbed. The darkness of the early morning consumed our figures, my cries and his calm words.

"I'm going to keep you safe Aaron. Believe me, I'm going to protect you from that-that horrible monster. Baby don't worry, you're safe with me." He said quietly. My crying slowed and soon we were both laying back down on the soft warm mattress we were asleep in moments before. I curled up closer to him and set my forehead against his chest. I felt him kiss the top of my head and rest his chin on it. It was silent and I was too fearful to sleep. I felt as if he'd actually get me if I did, but I knew I was safe in Marks arms.

A few days ago the police station had given us a call that they recently saw sightings of my father in town with a few other men. I was too scared to stay at my house so Mark invited me here and now I was having nightmares of my dad.

We still haven't gotten a call about my mothers body so I guess it's safe to say I'll never see her again. I had swung by my house and grabbed a few of her favorite belongings, she always wore a simple chained necklace with a little pearl butterfly attached to it that I had been keeping, I grabbed some of her favorite clothes from the house. I planned on keeping them close to me so I could still like have her near me you know? Like even though I can't have a proper funeral to let her go I can still have some of her things to remember her by. It's not like I have to go and visit a grave even though I'd very much want to, to give her flowers and treats and stuff.

It only felt like a few minutes until the sun rose and was shining brightly through the windows. I was still wide awake staring blankly at the bare chest in front of me tracing little nonsense patterns along his skin. I felt him shift a little and I looked up to see him watching me. It looked like he didn't get any sleep either.