16~ I'm Sorry

~~Aaron's P.O.V~~

I sat at the lunch table trying not to focus on the look Wade was giving me from across the cafeteria. He had the what-are-you and the something-is-about-to-happen-to-you look etched onto his face and it was freaking me out, mainly because I didn't know why he would give me looks like that. He just kept looking at me like he was disgusted too. I was probably going to get a good beating from him later considering we haven't had confrontation in a while.

"Hey Aaron, you okay?" I heard Sean ask. I snapped out of my state and looked at him and Bob.

"Yeah, yeah, just a little tired today." I lied. Bob and Sean shrugged and went back to eating lunch. I looked around the oddly quiet cafeteria and tired to ignore the stares. Wade wasn't the only one looking at me, it was just about the whole school. Dammit, why is everyone looking at me?

"Hey so I was thinking," Sean started while taking a bite from a cupcake he bought from the school line "could you guys maybe come over this weekend? Like I don't know, wanna play video games or something?" He asked not aware of the eyes.

"Yeah sure! I don't mind, how about you Aaron?" Bob asked also oblivious to everyone staring, mostly at me. I nodded my head quickly as the lunch bell rang and I stood up with everyone else.

"Y-yeah sure, how about Saturday?" I asked as I gathered my things. Sean nodded with a smile.

"Yeah okay! I'll see you guys there!" He smiled widely and walked off to his class along with Bob as I walked in the other direction. I kept my head down as I moved past the other students in the hall, everyone was watching me like I was some kind of disease, like I was some deformed creature who needed to be laughed and poked at. I quickly made my way into my last class and sat down quietly. Everyone had already filed in and it was oddly quiet compared to normal days but most of the students (mainly the more popular ones) kept their eyes on me. What the hell is going on!?

I looked up to the board to avoid everyone and saw Mark writing today's lesson. He finished writing and turned around making eye contact with me and smiling slightly, but it was a warm smile. I almost smiled back when I heard some whispering coming from the group beside me. I listened in carefully trying not to get caught.

"You're kidding me right? This whole time one of my teachers has been a fucking queer!? And he's with that weirdo over there!?" One of the girls whispered angrily.

"Yup, Wade says he caught them being all touchy with each other," A male said with disgust "tell 'em Wade."

"Yeah dude it was so weird, I saw them through the door window and I even told the principal and showed him a picture." Wade explained. My heart stopped and I clenched my pencil in my fist. What? I felt like the world had stopped and I was frozen. He-he saw us? When? How long ago? This is bad, this is really bad. I could put him in jail!

I was about to get up and do something, I don't know what I just had to get out of there but the door opened and the principal, Mr. Morgan, walked in along with a few other teachers.

"Mrs. Adams could you watch over this class for today?" Mr. M asked a short blonde lady. She nodded and walked to where Mark was.

"Wha? What's going on?" He asked confused as she pushed him towards the door.

"Mr. Fischbach, Aaron Ash, would you two come with me please?" Mr. Morgan asked sternly. I nodded slowly. Wade's groups looked at me with disgust as I stood up and walked off with the group of administrators.

We all walked in silence to the office. I was standing next to Mark with a scared look because I knew what was about to happen. He gave me a soft reassuring smile but I could tell he was worried. I don't think he knew and I was hoping we weren't going down for this reason but I knew we were and there was no getting out of it. Maybe that's why everyone kept staring. Did Wade tell everyone?